Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone interested in playing a new game on here?

+9
BlueMaxx
colossus1979
vikoros
shining knight
Astro13Zombie
azrael07
Spaced4SimonPegg
Sapphire Gypsy
Thundermatts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Race wise, I'm open to the usual D and D stuff, but really anything you want. Hermaphrodite Gargoyle, whatever.

You six may want to get together and figure out who's going to do magic, who'll be a ranged attacker etc. It's not going to be super deep, but there will be a way to do magic. Other stuff will be sold for points, any un used points will be added to your hit points. As for brute, scholar and stuff, I don't think that'll come into play, at least not this first time.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh yeah, a healer too. So a magic person and a healer are pretty much the only two super fancy things im going to do, just so this is simple to start out with. if it goes well, and we play another adventue, we can tweak it. I'm not fmailiar with this stuff at all, so it's a group effort really!

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

actually, healing is going to be done by the magic user. lol.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ya............. scratch still lost. I shall journey to the land of wikepedia for guidance Laughing

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dibs on the healer. I've frequently played that in mmo's. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Race wise, I'm open to the usual D and D stuff, but really anything you want. Hermaphrodite Gargoyle, whatever.
There's gargoyles in D&D?!

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol what im thinking is... eveything will be for sale. abilities, weapons, armor etc. so you can build cgaractes like that. Come up with a name and a history and a look and stuff, then we will sell you what you can do.

hey blue, a proposition...

Will you blow me?

and then, also, want to help out on this end with stuff? Come up with some baddies, help me refine the fighting system? Stuff like that?

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

There's gargoyles in D&D?!

Sure there are... there just not usually player-characters. I think they have something like a 4 Level Adjustment and like six starting hit-die(at least in D&D 3.5) which means they start out at about a level ten character equivalent.

As for brute, scholar and stuff, I don't think that'll come into play, at least not this first time.

I mostly meant that in reference to character style which is why I didn't use specific class names. Essentially, I wanted to make sure I wasn't taking up a character role that someone else desired. Half the fun of playing an RPG is having a unique character.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I was kidding about the gargoyle thing. I...nevermind.

Thundermatts wrote:
hey blue, a proposition...

Will you blow me?

and then, also, want to help out on this end with stuff? Come up with some baddies, help me refine the fighting system? Stuff like that?
I don't know. Not sure I have the skills or the confidence. And as for the help with the game, I'm not sure about that, either. ...maybe. I'm not declining, but Vikoros seems to know his stuff. So...?

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

I definitely want to try the next game, sign me up for that. Like Sapph I haven't played in about 10 years.

I'll be watching this one for tips and tactics.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it's okay Blue, I was just throwing it out there, get in on the next game. who knows as this one gets started i may add a coupleslots for people if i feel confident.

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The fun of stories is adding a new character, just cause you can. Wink

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Exactly...

Oh I'm definatly going to steal the knight position as thats my prefered character in D and D games

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Change of plans in terms of races. I want to make this my own world and stuff, so I'm making a list of races each person can pick from. Each race has a different skill, and I'll post the list of ten or so races in a few minutes. Or a bunch of hours if I don't finish it before I have to go to work.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

everyone can pick one of these races:

there can be doubles or triples. lol hell everyone can be the same thing, but you all may want to get together and decideRaces

Shiftling – Change into an animal (mammal) humanoid. Attacks cause 5 damage. Can keep attacking as long as previous blow falls. Each turn (and blow) uses a skill point. Start with ten, two skill points gained with each level. Skill points refill, one each turn not in animal mode

Reptil – Reptile humanoid. Can go into a trance to heal instead of attacking Five skill points used to go into trance, then one point for each five hps recovered, with a maximum of five hp per turn. skill points start with ten, with one more gained each level. Skill points refill one each turn trance is not used

Mage – Magic user. Can learn five spells at level one. Cost five mp to learn a spell, and each spell uses a different amount of mp. Learn one extra spell each level gained. A list of spells will follow. Magic points refil at a ate to be determined later

Underling – A creature from underground. Can see in pitch black, which uses no type of points. Anyone playing an underling will automatically be private messaged what they see if they find themselves in a pitch black environment.

Human – Humans always have a strong will to live. When hit points fall under five, all damage dealt by a human will double. Each level adds a hit point to the level it takes to go under. Level two humans do double damage under six hp.

Behr - Small dwarf sized bipedal bears which have the ability to talk to any animal. This uses no special points. They may be able to persuade an attacking animal to stop attacking. This will take a special roll.

Elves – Can attack twice in one turn, even if the first attack is not a hit.

Dwarves – Can make tools. What material is needed for what tool will be determined later, as will how much it will cost on a point system.

Shadow Walker – Can turn invisible. Must roll to turn initially, and a point will be taken from skill points every turn spent invisible. Some enemies may still be able to see you. Ten skill points starting out, with one gained each level.

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mages are probably more of a class than a race. Just sayin'. Anyone interested in playing a new game on here? - Page 2 656889

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Homo magi! Where's Lan?! He'll vouch. Wink

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

think i want to be an underling.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Haha! I was just thinking that for the next game. I'll see how characters play to make my choice for the next game.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, in my world people are born wizards. So it's a race, cause im not having classes. I need to keep it managable

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

can i be born to the race of "ultimate firebreathing fucking awesome"?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

human knight....

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Everyone who is playing, pm me your character name, the race, a little bio etc by friday. Friday we'll have the auction type thing where you'll pick weapons, etc. Saturday we start.

Let me know if you don't want to play on here, and the next person in line will take your place.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've got three people in. I need three more. First three that send me their characters name, what race they pick, and a small bio, get in. lol. just send in the info if you'e interested, I can do more than six, I'm not going to exclude anyone, but the friday deadline remains.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

need a couple more people to join. Blue still interested? anyone else? Tomory we'll start the item auction. it's not really an auction as much as a school yard pick. But seriously, need a couple more people, but the auction thing will start tomorow no matter what.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum