Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone interested in playing a new game on here?

+9
BlueMaxx
colossus1979
vikoros
shining knight
Astro13Zombie
azrael07
Spaced4SimonPegg
Sapphire Gypsy
Thundermatts
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Colossus, your turn!

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ok.......so i want the broad sword and that is 20....so i'm at 40.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced!

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i got in just at the bell lol.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Steel Sword -- I have 50 points

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll take the bag. Very Happy (Smart move or lame play? Next is the torch. *rubs hands with widened eyes*)
So...I have 25 pts. left and now 14 spaces. Wahoo! (We start with 5, right? Looked but couldn't find it or looked past it.)

I'll be a sport and adjust the items list...
Thundermatts wrote:
Items available:

Steel Sword (2) *2 – roll a six or better to connect, does three damage. Cost: 10 points

Rapier (1) *1 – Roll an eleven or better to connect. Does four damage, is automatically swung twice, regardless of whether the first blow was a hit, the second swing also takes an eleven to connect with four damage, unless previous blow hit, then it's five damage. Cost: 30 points.

Health Potion (10) *1 – restores ten hit points when used. Automatically taken, but is used in place of an attack. Cost- 5 points per bottle

Mace (1) *2 – Roll a ten or better to connect, does five damage. Rolling an 18, 19, or 20 does fifteen damage. - 25 points

Bow (1) *1 When the character posses arrows, a roll of 5-12 will do 3 damage. 13-15 will do 5 damage and 16-19 will do 7 damage. A roll of 20 will do ten damage. Cost- 15 points

Quiver (2) *2 – A standard quiver that can hold 15 arrows. Comes with 15 arrows. Arrows are able to be picked up after a battle. A 20 sided die will be rolled in place of an attack (or after a battle when the player wishes.) The number on the die is the number of salvageable arrows up to the number of arrows shot. Cost- 10 points

Magic potion – (5) *1 – works the same as hit points but for the mage's magic points. - five points per bottle

Magic Torch – (1) *1 – A torch that lights when instructed, and extinguishes when instructed. Cannot be put out other wise. Cost – 20 points

Shield – (2) *2 – a person who owns a shield will automatically roll when a hit against them is landed, fifteen or higher will block the attack (unless attack is unblockable) – Cost- 20 points

All you, Vik.

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Quiver!

That's 25 points down, 35 to go.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

start with six i believe Blue. lol, and thanks for updating the list! Yeah just keep on rolling guys, ou internet has been super spotty in the last few days (well, the neighbors unprotected internet lol) so until they get their act together it's a struggle to get on, so just keep doing what you're doing guys!

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Who is next?? And do I pick again..quit yelling at me I am new to this Mad Laughing

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Shiny has until 11:49. Let's just say midnight. I PM'ed him. Then it's Colossus, then you and then me.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rapier please 30 points right?

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'm grabbing the shield....and that's another 20 so that brings me down to 20 i believe.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will take Magic Torch--30 points

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ shake my head

It's cool, Spaced.

Mace!

Radcliffe Rains
0 pts.
13 spaces

Items:
Bag! Laughing
Mace

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

My turn again? Guess I'll grab a health potion. Am I correct in assuming that our clothes are free since they are not listed? What can I say? I need that hooded robe.

Total Gear:
HP potion - 5
Quiver- 10
Bow - 15

30 points remaining.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll steal that steel sword thats 40 points spent all in for me right?

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Think you still have 10 pts. Rapier and Steel Sword, right?

You have 20, which means I have 10 left! Thought we only had 50 points, but it's 60. Damn, I need to pay attention. Laughing

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If its my turn I will take a health potion...so I have 25 points.

Sorry Blue Sad

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ It's cool. There'll be other Magic Torches, I imagine. Very Happy Suspect Laughing

Think it's Colossus turn. No biggy, when he posts, I'll just assume you grabbed a potion and go on.

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

health potion.....brings me down to 15.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll also take a health potion.

Radcliffe Rains
0 pts.
12 spaces

Items:
Bag
Mace
H.Potion

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Health Potion #2 for me.

Items:
Bow - 15
Quiver - 10
HP Potion x2 - 10

Points remaining - 25

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I shall take a health potion

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you guys are killing this! thanks so much for keeping eveything running guys! We'll get this baby started as soon as everyone is finished, and believe me, the story is going to be the storng point. I may not be very schooled in role playing, but I like to think i can spin a yarn lol. I'm excited to get going! A lot of fun and suprises coming your way!

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

is it my turn again?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum