Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIP Wizard and Toyfare

+27
Lord PaulVincent
LOOSECANNON
shark6495
superdoug
comicgeekelly
Batman25JM
alucardbarnivous
Lee
(._Y_.)
Captain Painway
Joshua
dmahoney
Demonweasel
Foxy
JonSpangler
azrael07
Thundermatts
Denim
The Chris Ward Experience
BrodieBruce_BlaculaHunter
Rath99
jaydee74
rwe1138
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
Janson
Silent K
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101RIP Wizard and Toyfare - Page 5 Empty Re: RIP Wizard and Toyfare Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All I wanna know is did they also cancel "MeganFoxTitsWolverine" as well, because I never got my first issue of that magazine.

102RIP Wizard and Toyfare - Page 5 Empty Re: RIP Wizard and Toyfare Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you had a subscription and thought you were gonna get some money back, you thought wrong. Here is the official word on that.

As our last issue shipped two weeks ago, all subscriptions are currently up to date. As is customary in the industry, we are working with other publishers on a suitable replacement for our subscribers’ remaining issues.

Also, we cannot control third parties from selling subscriptions, but no new subscriptions have been processed by us for awhile.

Basically, they are gonna finish your subscription with another magazine that is similar to Wizard.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

103RIP Wizard and Toyfare - Page 5 Empty Re: RIP Wizard and Toyfare Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Denim wrote:
Basically, they are gonna finish your subscription with another magazine that is similar to Wizard.

Charmin Extra Strong?

104RIP Wizard and Toyfare - Page 5 Empty Re: RIP Wizard and Toyfare Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:09 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Chinese take out menus.

I acually got a call the other day from some company asking me to renew my wizard sub that expired a few months back. The phone rep was pretty annoyed when I tried to explain they don't publish anymore.

105RIP Wizard and Toyfare - Page 5 Empty Re: RIP Wizard and Toyfare Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:54 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Wizard World Digital is online Tuesday it says on the website (checking to see if CCC interfered with a wedding I had to go to).

Alot of people probably don't care. Maybe take out the probably. But as a avid Toyfare reader im curious about if any of the magizine made the transition. So ill take one minute and actually look, to say it sucks and never go back if at the very least.

106RIP Wizard and Toyfare - Page 5 Empty Re: RIP Wizard and Toyfare Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Considering that all the people that made the magazine someting you like were let go, I highly doubt it will have any similarities.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

107RIP Wizard and Toyfare - Page 5 Empty Re: RIP Wizard and Toyfare Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 am

Tomer Soiker

Tomer Soiker
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order
Former Member of the Royal PoP! Order

rwe1138 wrote:
krpykrwly wrote:

How much did you get paid to write for Wizard's website?
Jim sent me some trades once.
When Brian was around I once got a couple of trades and a collection of Wizard's first 100 covers, signed by the staff.

Jim also asked us to choose from a list of books once, but I don't remember ever getting my pick.

http://spidey82.wordpress.com

108RIP Wizard and Toyfare - Page 5 Empty Re: RIP Wizard and Toyfare Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:
krpykrwly wrote:Haven't seen any new stories today regarding this happening.
Probably wasn't true then. I bet I get another issue in the mail next month.

What? Are...are you serious? You do realize that things get printed WEEKS in advance (perhaps even months) and that given how fucked up and crazy Wizard has been it's entirely likely that they thought an issue was planned that they don't have the money or staff to actually put the next one out. To think that this is just some hoax or that several press releases and messages/emails/interviews from people are wrong is just...

wait, you know what? Your issue will totally come. You wait by the mailbox for it.

Then again, you may be kidding.

I hope.

Sunnuvabitch.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

109RIP Wizard and Toyfare - Page 5 Empty Re: RIP Wizard and Toyfare Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:58 am

Barry1966

Barry1966
Cadet
Cadet

I liked Wizard when they first came out,but at the end they truly sucked.

https://www.facebook.com/barry.hollifield

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum