Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!!

+12
shiky800
(._Y_.)
jaydee74
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
Off_White_Lantern
hrdwrkngXsoldier
DickGrayson007
Rath99
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Thundermatts
Bigtymin504
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Anybody pointed out that the Saints have had one of the easiest scheadules in the NFL up to this point? At least the Bengals had to prove themselves.

I hate that excuse. A team can only play the schedule they are given. They can't go off challenging other teams to prove themselves. Bill Parcels said it best when he said "You are what your record says you are." Give credit where it's do.

Amen.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Agreed, I hate any time people find excuses for winning or losing. Theres plenty of people around here saying 'The Bengals are really 8-1, the Denver game ended on a fluke." Well, that may be a fluke play, but it doesn't change that it happened. I don't give a shit about how easy anybodies schedule is, or vice versa. You play what you have to play, and the good teams find a way to win.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Agreed, I hate any time people find excuses for winning or losing. Theres plenty of people around here saying 'The Bengals are really 8-1, the Denver game ended on a fluke." Well, that may be a fluke play, but it doesn't change that it happened. I don't give a shit about how easy anybodies schedule is, or vice versa. You play what you have to play, and the good teams find a way to win.

Double Amen!

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Bigtymin504 wrote:
hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Anybody pointed out that the Saints have had one of the easiest scheadules in the NFL up to this point? At least the Bengals had to prove themselves.

Laughing Oh come on, that's so lame and bitter.

First of all, every team plays the schedule they get. Second, what the hell do you base an "easy" schedule on? Saints dominated the Eagles (48-22), dominated the Jets when they were undefeated (24-10), dominated the Giants when they were 5-0 and people were calling them the best team in the league (48-27), controlled the whole game against a very good Falcons team (35-27), and beat solid teams in the Dolphins and Panthers. That's far from an "easy" schedule so far. I mean, its nonsense to suggest they haven't "proven themselves" when they're 9-0 and have high quality wins. You don't have to like them, but at least give them the respect they deserve.

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Yeah I think everybody knows that but still a great offense.

Everybody as in who? I hadn't heard anybody on ESPN or anywhere say that.

They only have the Patriots as a tough team the rest of the season looks easy.

Eagles, Giants, Patriots and Cowboys are the only decent teams they face all season. The Giants fell apart and the Eagles and Cowboys are not solid teams at all.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Complain to the NFL about the schedule. If the beat the team in front of them that's all that matter. You can't blame the Saints or any other team if the team across from them isn't good. This is the NFL. Everyone is paid to win. These aren't JV teams.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well the NFC is like the JV of the NFL. Wink That's why they moved the Seahawks.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:Well the NFC is like the JV of the NFL. Wink That's why they moved the Seahawks.

about 10 years ago people were saying the same thing about the AFC.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah it flip flops. I just think last year was a better season over all, this year there are just too many bad teams. I like a season where almost any game only has a 1 score spread.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:yeah it flip flops. I just think last year was a better season over all, this year there are just too many bad teams. I like a season where almost any game only has a 1 score spread.

I agree. It does seem like there are a lot of bad teams this year

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

10-0!!!! And in dominating fashion, 38-7! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Next up...showdown in the Dome with the Pats on Monday Night!!

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mad

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Mad

Laughing Sorry your upset special didn't work out. tongue

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

PATS @ SAINTS Monday Night Football!!!

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 2 Tom-bradyVSWHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 2 NFL-2009-Drew-Brees-QB-New-Orleans-Saints

Lets get to 11-0!!! Very Happy

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Never seen anyone DOMINATE the Pats like that!! 38-17...and it wasn't even that close!

Brees perfect 158.3...Saints perfect 11-0...statement made!

big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

great performance by the Saints.

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well played, New Orleans...well played.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:great performance by the Saints.
Smile

Heytherejeffro wrote:Well played, New Orleans...well played.
Thanks! My second favorite team has always been the Pats so it was a tad bittersweet for a second there...but then I got over it. Wink

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This one wasn't as painful as Indy, but if ABC had played "When the Saints Go Marching In" one more time, I might have had to shoot somebody.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

That song makes me feel happy inside. happy

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

The Saints are exciting to watch and that was a stellar performance by Drew Brees. I would love to see them meet the Colts in the Superbowl both undefeated.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Rath99 wrote:great performance by the Saints.
Smile

Heytherejeffro wrote:Well played, New Orleans...well played.
Thanks! My second favorite team has always been the Pats so it was a tad bittersweet for a second there...but then I got over it. Wink

I dont mind New Orleans since they have Brees and I live right by Purdue. EVERYONE around me HATES the Patriots with a passion. I hope the Pats go into a long downward spiral after Brees' beating lol.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i picked miami to upset the pats this week. But I would love to see a colts/saints superbowl.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:i picked miami to upset the pats this week. But I would love to see a colts/saints superbowl.

Miami has been close to some great teams all year long. They are the only ones benefitting from the Wildcat.

I would like to see Indy and the Saints in the Superbowl. The Colts normally sit their starters once the playoffs and home field are wrapped up so I doubt they will remain undefeated. Well unless Sorgi has been practicing a lot : )

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:i picked miami to upset the pats this week. But I would love to see a colts/saints superbowl.

Imagine if Saints and Colts both end up undefeated and meet in the Superbowl...would be one of the biggest games in sports history!!

Okay now I'm getting ahead of myself...gotta take it one game at a time. guilty

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This weeks game against the Redskins is a classic trap game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum