Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!!

+12
shiky800
(._Y_.)
jaydee74
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
Off_White_Lantern
hrdwrkngXsoldier
DickGrayson007
Rath99
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Thundermatts
Bigtymin504
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:I stand by my belief that the Saints are cursed. I don't know if you have seen or heard of this, BigTymin. I watched a show on the Saints curse about 6 years ago. They say that before the Superdome was built (in the proposal stage) a Voodoo Priestess told them not to build the Superdome on the location that they had picked because the land had some sort of significance in the Voodoo Religion. Well, as you know, they built it anyway, and she threw a curse on 'em! So no matter how good the Saints are, they will never win the big one, because Voodoo Priestess laid a hex on them! But I still think they are an exciting team to watch, hex or not.
Yeah of course I know about that man. They actually have Voodoo seances or whatever before games sometimes lol. Hopefully this is the year we put an end to the "curse" though.

Thundermatts wrote:The Bucs are my favorite team. Well in the NFC of course. But I love them as much as The Bengals.
Ah, that explains it.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ugh, this is exactly what I didn't want to happen...get into a slump and back into the playoffs. Mad

And now I'm gonna have to hear it from Thundermatts. shake my head

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Well they have company at least with the Vikings slumping late.

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tough loss. Need to look sharp next week. With Philly hot and the dangerous Vikes the Saints could be one and done in the playoffs if they don't get it together.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OHHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSSSS! LOL. I flipped out watching that little ticker along the top of the screen. (I can usually only see Bucs games that way of course.)

Tough break loser!

lol just kidding. It's just a big pride win for The Bucs.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tongue

It sucks being on the other side of a missed chip-shot field goal for the win. But I'm not surprised a punt return for a TD and missed field goal were what did us in...our special teams has been terrible all year.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

good, you'll be easy for The Bengals to beat in Miami tongue

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:good, you'll be easy for The Bengals to beat in Miami tongue
shake my head Laughing

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sucks to start 13-0 and end 13-3, but oh well. We had an amazing regular season and now I'm ready for whoever we get after the bye week. The dominant Saints team better show up the rest of the way.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well I am officially GOING TO THE GAME!! big grin

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heyo! Awesome dude.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Well I am officially GOING TO THE GAME!! big grin

Will there be riots after the Cards win? Be safe!

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ dry

Thanks, T-Matts. And its ok to root for the Saints too man, you know you want to. Wink

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol i picked them to lose their first playoff game two months ago! I can't switch sides now. You guys have won me over this season though. Best of luck.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:lol i picked them to lose their first playoff game two months ago! I can't switch sides now. You guys have won me over this season though. Best of luck.
Okay, if we win this week then reconsider. Wink

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BTW, we resigned Deuce McAllister for the playoffs. Now I can wear my old Deuce jersey to the game. lol

Oh, and Happy Birthday Drew Brees! Very Happy

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Even if you do loose, it's the Cardinals former NFC Champs... not the Jets.... two weeks in a row. Wink

I do want to see a rematch of Dallas vs New Orleans though.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's what I'm talkin about! 45-14!!
It was seriously the loudest game ever, my head is still ringing!
One game from the Superbowl baby!

Who fucking Dat?!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gald you had a good time and congrats.

Why did they have to constantly show Kim everytime Bush scored? Ok we know she's there.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol, we stopped watching, it was so damn boring. Obviously though, it wasn't boring for Saint's fans. Congrats! Probabaly going to the NFC championship game.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Gald you had a good time and congrats.

Why did they have to constantly show Kim everytime Bush scored? Ok we know she's there.
Thanks! Haha did they really keep showing Kim? Well can you blame em? Laughing
Reggie played like a mad man! Just look at him before the game!!

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!! - Page 4 Nfl_g_bush15_288v

Thundermatts wrote:lol, we stopped watching, it was so damn boring. Obviously though, it wasn't boring for Saint's fans. Congrats! Probabaly going to the NFC championship game.
Thanks man. Just root for us now, we're like the Bengals of the NFC! We've been waiting a long time for this too. Very Happy

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BLACK N GOLD SUPERBOWL!!!

Wow this city is going nuts!! Its been a long time comin man!
Just got back from Bourbon Street! big grin
Who Dat!!!!

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought it was a very good game. Ovetime and all. Well done Saints.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah congrats to the Saint's and their fans. I may have my issues with the town and their citizens after seeing how a select few conducted themselves after Katrina, but first time ever to a Super Bowl, that's pretty big.

And man oh man, what an awesome game, it was exciting lol. When I didn't really have any stake in the outcome, it still managed ot be a nail biter. A few questionable calls from the officials that helped out both teams, which is becoming an all too common occurence for my taste, but otherwise a great game.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I thought it was a very good game. Ovetime and all. Well done Saints.
Thundermatts wrote:Yeah congrats to the Saint's and their fans. I may have my issues with the town and their citizens after seeing how a select few conducted themselves after Katrina, but first time ever to a Super Bowl, that's pretty big.

And man oh man, what an awesome game, it was exciting lol. When I didn't really have any stake in the outcome, it still managed ot be a nail biter. A few questionable calls from the officials that helped out both teams, which is becoming an all too common occurence for my taste, but otherwise a great game.
Thanks guys!

T-Matts, lemme just say that don't judge the city based off a few things you saw or heard might have happened after Katrina on the news. The media loves to latch onto the negative in any story, so don't believe the hype. The VAST majority of people in New Orleans are great people that have been through alot and stuck through it. I mean, 4 years ago this city was absolutely devastated like we've never seen in US history. Trust me, I lived it, I lost my house and basically everything I owned and had to start all over. Yes, New Orleans has it problems, largely due to poverty. But after what we've been through I think its pretty damn impressive how far we've come and how close knit the city has become post-Katrina.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum