Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHO DAT SAY THEY GON' BEAT THEM SAINTS?!!

+12
shiky800
(._Y_.)
jaydee74
Ric Magnum
Heytherejeffro
Off_White_Lantern
hrdwrkngXsoldier
DickGrayson007
Rath99
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Thundermatts
Bigtymin504
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:This weeks game against the Redskins is a classic trap game.

Yeah definitely. I'm somewhat concerned cuz we have played down to the competition a few times this year. But its just hard to imagine the Redskins offense ever outscoring the Saints offense...then again stranger things have happened in the NFL. neutral

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Looks like the Skins are taking them down. Funny how the Saints have been this yr. take apart good teams like NE and get close against the crappy teams.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

lmao that Skins kicker better be going into witness protection.

Saints have positive momentum heading into the final few games.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OMG MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!!

We had no business coming back, yet we did! Thank you Redskins' kicker! Laughing

12-0!!!!!!

Who Dat!! big grin

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For fantasy reasons I'm glad they gave that Meachem TD to the Saints D lol

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:For fantasy reasons I'm glad they gave that Meachem TD to the Saints D lol

Laughing Nice!

Meachem is a stud.
8 catches, 142 yards, 1 TD catch, 1 strip and TD return.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have finals this week, if someone could put up next weeks games I'd appreciate it. I'll to a tally for both weeks later.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

13-0!!

big grin big grin big grin

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Closer and closer the Colts and Saints get to perfection. I am really wanting that matchup in the Super Bowl.

Cant beat either team no matter what has been thrown their way.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Closer and closer the Colts and Saints get to perfection. I am really wanting that matchup in the Super Bowl.

Cant beat either team no matter what has been thrown their way.

Yeah a potential all-undefeated showdown in the Superbowl would be EPIC! But I'm trying not to think that far ahead so I don't go crazy. Laughing

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Colts won't go undefeated, they'll sit Manning and have their third string guy in there. Puhleeze.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:The Colts won't go undefeated, they'll sit Manning and have their third string guy in there. Puhleeze.

It seems like that's what they're planning, which is just dumb IMO. They already tried that before and its never worked out for them in the playoffs.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Bigtymin504 wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:The Colts won't go undefeated, they'll sit Manning and have their third string guy in there. Puhleeze.

It seems like that's what they're planning, which is just dumb IMO. They already tried that before and its never worked out for them in the playoffs.

I knew they had sat their starters in the past when the playoffs were wrapped up. I honestly dont care if they win the final two with their backups in I just hope they come into the playoffs sharp.

Although they now have Curtis Painter as their backup (another Purdue qb) who wasnt worth a shit at PU so theres probably no hope anyway lol.

Im ready for the season to be done and the playoffs to start.

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

The Dallas Cowboys say... Laughing

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ric Magnum wrote:The Dallas Cowboys say... Laughing

I knew somebody would make that lame joke if they lost. Rolling Eyes

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anyway, it was a great streak and I'm really depressed it ended...the whole city is. Sad

But it happens, we had way too many turnovers and it cost us. We're still 13-1 and control our own destiny for homefield throughout the playoffs. Undefeated would have been nice, but it just wasn't meant to be...

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!????? Tampa Bay was supposed to do it next week. Stupid Dallas lol

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Need to run more...and dude..protect the QB!!

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

When the Dallas kicker missed that easy one I thought it was the Skins game all over again. Dallas played much better and the Saints gave the ball up way too many times. Oh well now the Saints need to avoid any hangover going into the next couple games leading up to the playoffs.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Need to run more...and dude..protect the QB!!

We usually run plenty (near the top of the league in rushing offense), but it just wasn't effective this time. And yeah, the line just wasn't protecting Brees...Bushrod kept getting beat like he stole something. shake my head

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:When the Dallas kicker missed that easy one I thought it was the Skins game all over again. Dallas played much better and the Saints gave the ball up way too many times. Oh well now the Saints need to avoid any hangover going into the next couple games leading up to the playoffs.

Me and my boys went crazy when that happened...but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Still hurts though...

Yeah they just need to put the whole undefeated thing behind them and treat this like a normal loss and learn from it. We haven't been playing our best since the Pats game (especially defensively), so maybe this will be a wake up call to get fired up for the playoffs.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's going to suck to lose to the Bucs. :-D

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:It's going to suck to lose to the Bucs. :-D

What's with your Bucs fetish? Laughing

Well last time you said we would lose to the Bucs...we won 38-7. neutral

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

I stand by my belief that the Saints are cursed. I don't know if you have seen or heard of this, BigTymin. I watched a show on the Saints curse about 6 years ago. They say that before the Superdome was built (in the proposal stage) a Voodoo Priestess told them not to build the Superdome on the location that they had picked because the land had some sort of significance in the Voodoo Religion. Well, as you know, they built it anyway, and she threw a curse on 'em! So no matter how good the Saints are, they will never win the big one, because Voodoo Priestess laid a hex on them! But I still think they are an exciting team to watch, hex or not.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Bucs are my favorite team. Well in the NFC of course. But I love them as much as The Bengals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum