Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot

+24
Spaced4SimonPegg
(._Y_.)
pink*lantern
shining knight
prescribeddrone
wickidchyld
Off_White_Lantern
potatojoe
Thundermatts
jaydee74
Chi-Town Spidey
Joshua
Batman25JM
Metal Misfit
The_Donster
shark6495
alucardbarnivous
The Ignored One
Bigtymin504
melvinlikechris
Debaser77
BlueMaxx
Silent K
ChrisToPhenom
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Who's Team Are You On?

Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Vote_lcap94%Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Vote_rcap 94% [ 30 ]
Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Vote_lcap3%Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Vote_lcap3%Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Empty Re: Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:46 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Carrot-top2

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

202Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Empty Re: Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:08 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CherriesJubilee wrote:I would watch Conan over Leno and Letterman EVERY day of the week....love him!!!

Boom!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

203Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Empty Re: Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Me gramer no gooed. Heh. I just meant that the networks sometimes will mess around with the timeslots of shows in a seemingly intentional manner to kill the show.
yeah, that goes double with ABC and FOX. A glaring example for me would be with The Middleman, loved the pilot, but i couldn't watch it because they moved it to midnight after some movie they put on. WTF! i hate those guys!

204Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Empty Re: Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ OMG! I loved The Middleman. Finding the comics it was based on is really tough. Didn't think anybody else watched that. Need to at least get the box-set and 13th "episode", The Doomsday Armageddon Apocalypse (which is a one-shot of sorts.).

205Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Empty Re: Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Conan Grows a Beard Once Again-

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/post-tonight-conan-has-a-new-look/379

206Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot - Page 9 Empty Re: Jay Leno Gets Back Conan's Time Slot Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That poll result just makes me laugh. There's no doubt who the PoP community is behind...long live COCO! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum