Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice League

+22
supervenom
Rath99
Sandman
AlienIncognito
riv1
G_Zatara
Velociraptor DJ
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spazzy
kidspider2099
elijahdprophet
colossus1979
Paroxysm
Batman25JM
superdoug
jaydee74
alucardbarnivous
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
Administrator
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

101Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I'm indifferent to the new Aqualad. I haven't seen enough of his animated version to have an opinion one way or the other. I am liking the comic version more and more though, but I don't know how similar the cartoon one will be.

As for Robin not being the leader, that does piss me off. Dick Grayson is my 2nd favorite comic character (3rd if you want to get technical since there is a tie for first place), and I admit that's one reason I'm pissed. But, I'm also mad because Robin is always the leader. That's just how it goes. I know there can be an argument saying that since he's always the leader this is a nice change of pace, but that's not how I feel. Robin by nature is a leader. He has the skills and innate ability. Not to mention, as the producers have said, he's the most experienced.

The production values do look good. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the animation. Robin, Kid Flash, and Green Arrow look cool as hell.

102Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:30 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aside from not being indifferent to Aqualad, i guess we're on the same page. i'm way more stoked for the Avengers cartoon, but, i'll give this a shot.

103Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ yeah, sould've been Robin.

104Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:05 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe they'll be a reason within the story to have Aqualad instead of Robin as the leader.

105Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:36 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah. Affirmative action.

106Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:51 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:Yeah. Affirmative action.
As night as that is, I hope it's something more story-specific than just that.

107Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing I was totally thinking that too

108Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:11 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Laughing I was totally thinking that too
See that politically correct line right there? Yeah, we totally just crossed it!

109Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The pilot airs this Friday. thumbs up

110Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:46 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:The pilot airs this Friday. thumbs up

Its got Weisman: its got to be good.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

111Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:

Its got Weisman: its got to be good.

QFT!!!

112Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got my DVR all set up. Oh yeah!

113Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I freakin' LOVED LOVED LOVED the pilot.

I still wish that Robin was going to be the leader, but I do like this version of Aqualad.

I loved how good Robin was at hacking, though I wish he was a little more mature. I get that he's only 13 though.

Loved the relationship between Kid Flash and Robin.

Robin's obsession with being "whelmed" was funny (especially when KF pointing it out). Oh, and it was funny when Robin was worried about what Batman would have thought about it taking him so long to break out of the restraints (and KF pointing that out too).

I also liked when the kids were entering the Hall of Justice how the public was wondering what Flash's sidekick's name was and someone thought it was Speedy another person said no, that Speedy was GA's sidekick and the first guy goes "Well that makes no sense".

I can honestly say that after only one episode, this is my favorite animated show currently airing. I can't wait until the series properly premieres.

114Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loved the animation. Love the line up. Love the voices. Love the fact Zatara had an Italian accent.

One concern though is that I hope it just doesn't turn too "dark" and we can have some fun along the way mixed with the drama. No, it's not Teen Titans or Batman: Brave and the Bold, but since it's marketed to kids, or trying to, I guess, I don't want another JLU-type show.

115Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:34 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I LOVED it.

116Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:15 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

I thought this was great too!

117Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:18 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was really good, but not absolutely perfect as I thought some of the lines and stuff could've been better. Anyone think the G-Gnomes seemed more like the evil offshoot of a certain alien race and may be linked to Miss Martian? That's all I thought of while watching them. The designs were really cool and the voices were pretty cool. I think they're gonna kill off Zatara personally, as Zatara's usually dead in the comics and i think Zatanna might be a teen in the show to be on the team, but thats just me.

118Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:25 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I liked it. I like that Robin is a combination of a cocky gymnast and computer hacker. I like that he pulls off the vanishing Batman trick but can't help but chuckle when he does it.

I think this show has a lot of potential. I predict that Arsenal shows up as a villain at some point after his exit as Speedy.

119Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:I liked it. I like that Robin is a combination of a cocky gymnast and computer hacker. I like that he pulls off the vanishing Batman trick but can't help but chuckle when he does it.

I think this show has a lot of potential. I predict that Arsenal shows up as a villain at some point after his exit as Speedy.

They've already revealed that Roy will return as Red Arrow, and I'm pretty sure he will still be a hero.

120Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:55 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One more thing: This show better last more than 2 seasons. Is it so much to ask for a show like this to last as long as certain other cartoons? I honestly always wanted these types of "DCAU" cartoons to last a long time. I wouldn't get tired of it.

121Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:One more thing: This show better last more than 2 seasons. Is it so much to ask for a show like this to last as long as certain other cartoons? I honestly always wanted these types of "DCAU" cartoons to last a long time. I wouldn't get tired of it.

I couldn't agree more. I'm sick of these shows getting screwed over and being canceled. I know they have big plans and I want to see them.

122Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I forgot to mention it, but I love the voice cast.

123Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:35 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Batman25JM wrote:
elijahdprophet wrote:I liked it. I like that Robin is a combination of a cocky gymnast and computer hacker. I like that he pulls off the vanishing Batman trick but can't help but chuckle when he does it.

They've already revealed that Roy will return as Red Arrow, and I'm pretty sure he will still be a hero.

Ah, that is what I get for not reading up on the series before making predictions.

124Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:16 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
prescribeddrone wrote:One more thing: This show better last more than 2 seasons. Is it so much to ask for a show like this to last as long as certain other cartoons? I honestly always wanted these types of "DCAU" cartoons to last a long time. I wouldn't get tired of it.

I couldn't agree more.
I was expecting a Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and/or Flash DCAU cartoon. But no avail.

Anybody know when this plays again?

125Young Justice League - Page 5 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Green Lantern animated series has been in the works.

http://screenrant.com/green-lantern-animated-series-details-images-clips-benm-82463/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum