Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice League

+22
supervenom
Rath99
Sandman
AlienIncognito
riv1
G_Zatara
Velociraptor DJ
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spazzy
kidspider2099
elijahdprophet
colossus1979
Paroxysm
Batman25JM
superdoug
jaydee74
alucardbarnivous
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
Administrator
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 10]

176Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:56 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night's ep was better than last week's ep imo. I liked that Bane was strong and smart even without much venom as most appearances in other toons would say. Kinda weird that the Kobra cult loked like Zartan and Kobra himself looked like Voldemort. The guy with his flesh ripped open from super venom, that was intense. Who was the red head chick with him? Sportsmaster was cool. Anyone think Bane saying "I feel Explosive" sounded funnier then it should've?

177Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:07 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This was a much better episode. I like how the team seems to be forming up nicely with Aqualad as the official leader and I liked the interaction between him and Robin. Aqualad seems to be the most level-headed person on the team right now and he's hands down the best choice for team leader. I was wondering why they were fighting Baraka from Street Fighter but whatever I guess. I liked this show a lot.

I do have a theory on something:

Spoiler:

178Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Drop Zone

Absolutely LOVED it. Though I actually liked last week's episode, I do think this episode was much better.

I know I've been bitching about Robin not being the leader, but I do like how it was handled. I like that Aqualad realizes that Robin was born to lead the team. Robin having the experience, and ability to lead the team, but not the maturity and communication skills is acceptable to me.

I thought Sportsmaster was pretty cool. I'm not really familiar with him in comics. The only previous exposure to him I have is his Justice League (the show) counterpart. He seems like a hokey character in theory, but I liked him here in Young Justice.

Spider_Fan14 wrote:The guy with his flesh ripped open from super venom, that was intense. Who was the red head chick with him?

The girl was Shimmer and the guy (with his flesh ripped open) with her was her brother Mammoth.

jaydee74 wrote:
I do have a theory on something:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

179Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:Drop Zone

Spider_Fan14 wrote:The guy with his flesh ripped open from super venom, that was intense. Who was the red head chick with him?

The girl was Shimmer and the guy (with his flesh ripped open) with her was her brother Mammoth.

Ooh, would've never guessed that.

180Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:41 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They named Shimmer in the episode so I assumed the other guy was Mammoth.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

181Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's some news about upcoming February episodes;
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SuperHeroTooniverse/news/?a=28990

182Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:14 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When is this on? I continue to miss it.

183Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^It's on Cartoon Network on Fridays at 7pm EST, and then it re-airs Sundays at 8pm EST.

184Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:13 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

awww good deal! Thank ya.

185Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No problem. Smile

186Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:19 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I thought Drop Zone was good. I always miss it on TV but then just download the episode and catch up. It gives me something to look forward to Laughing

187Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Schooled

I love this show!!!

Black Canary kicked all kinds of ass. And I must say, I love her design. Hell, I love every since character's design on this show. Green Arrow looks awesome.

I thought the action in this episode was top notch. Great stuff.

This could very well turn out to be my favorite DC animated series.

188Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:55 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm still lukewarm on this. Makes me miss Batman Brave and the Bold all the more.

189Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:17 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I loved Schooled. This could be the next best DC Animated series after the Bruce Timm stuff. I love how they use everybody.

190Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I completely agree with everything you said.

----------

I so hope they use Deathstroke in this show. He's my second favorite comic book villain, and I'd love to see him.

191Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this show rules.

192Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:02 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't wait for the next episode!! It's torture having to wait a week.

193Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:53 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This was a good episode. I'm still not loving the fact they aren't always wearing their costume but I guess it makes sense if they are supposed to be the secret undercover team that works under the radar. I just prefer the costumes a bit more. I liked the character progression of Superboy in this one. I also liked the Batman/Superman interaction regarding Superboy. I wonder if the arrow was indeed Speedy or perhaps Artemis? I would also love to see Deathstroke in the cartoon. I'm looking forward to seeing how these characters progress and evolve. Should be fun to see.

194Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:54 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

G_Zatara wrote:I'm still lukewarm on this. Makes me miss Batman Brave and the Bold all the more.
Same here man. I hate how its been all repeats of Ben 10 Alien Force >(

Anyway the ep was alright. Still don't like Superboy much and Superman was kind of a dick. I loved the bit with Ivo and his robo monkeys, who does his voice? Also I wasn't paying much attention but why did Ivo have his lair in Gotham High?

195Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote: Also I wasn't paying much attention but why did Ivo have his lair in Gotham High?

He didn't have his lair there. That was just where Amazo and Superboy ended up in the fight.

196Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:This was a good episode. I'm still not loving the fact they aren't always wearing their costume but I guess it makes sense if they are supposed to be the secret undercover team that works under the radar. I just prefer the costumes a bit more. I liked the character progression of Superboy in this one. I also liked the Batman/Superman interaction regarding Superboy. I wonder if the arrow was indeed Speedy or perhaps Artemis? I would also love to see Deathstroke in the cartoon. I'm looking forward to seeing how these characters progress and evolve. Should be fun to see.

I too liked the character progression for Superboy and the Batman/Superman stuff.

I do prefer them in costumes, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest when they aren't. It'd be kind of ridiculous if they were always in them because of the nature of some of their missions.

I'm about 99% sure the arrow came from Artemis.

Spider_Fan14 wrote: I loved the bit with Ivo and his robo monkeys, who does his voice?

Peter MacNicol was the voice of Ivo. He previously worked with Greg Weisman on The Spectacular Spider-Man where he voiced Doctor Octopus. He also voiced Chronos in JLU and Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat in The Batman.

197Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:51 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Peter MacNicol is a National 80's treasure.

198Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:38 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote: I loved the bit with Ivo and his robo monkeys, who does his voice?

Peter MacNicol was the voice of Ivo. He previously worked with Greg Weisman on The Spectacular Spider-Man where he voiced Doctor Octopus. He also voiced Chronos in JLU and Kirk Langstrom/Man-Bat in The Batman.
Thats where I heard it! I love his voice

199Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:11 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've come to love Bruce Greenwood as Batman. Kevin Conroy is, was, and always will be my favorite voice for Batman, but Greenwood is a good second choice.

200Young Justice League - Page 8 Empty Re: Young Justice League Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:42 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I've come to love Bruce Greenwood as Batman. Kevin Conroy is, was, and always will be my favorite voice for Batman, but Greenwood is a good second choice.

Agreed.

He actually sounded a bit like Kevin in 'Schooled' unless I was bugging.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum