Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice League

+22
supervenom
Rath99
Sandman
AlienIncognito
riv1
G_Zatara
Velociraptor DJ
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spazzy
kidspider2099
elijahdprophet
colossus1979
Paroxysm
Batman25JM
superdoug
jaydee74
alucardbarnivous
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
Administrator
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:36 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I still don't like that Robin isn't the leader, and I'd still have preferred it to be Tim Drake and Bart Allen instead of Dick Grayson and Wally West. However, I can overlook that because the show is pure awesomeness.

152Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:23 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yes

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

153Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:45 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It is made of pure awesome. That much we can all agree on. Wink

154Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's some illustrated bios of the team;
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SuperHeroTooniverse/news/?a=26989

155Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:35 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Interesting. So Robin is the youngest of the group by two years yet he is the most experienced. And Artemis is Green Arrow's niece? Interesting touch. I wonder who she will wind up being for her secret identity. Sounds really cool.

156Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:00 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It begins this Friday. Can't wait. thumbs up

157Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:It begins this Friday. Can't wait. thumbs up

Yeah! Though I'll be more excited when they finish re-airing the pilot and get into new episodes. I love the pilot, but I've already watched it 3 times.

158Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:17 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:It begins this Friday. Can't wait. thumbs up

w00t!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

159Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:57 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

like this alot better than Batman: Brave and the Bold. Brave and the bold was aimed obviously at younger veiwers. this series is going back to the teenage crowd. also digging the animation in this.

160Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

^^^^Ditto but I love me some Aquaman dialogue. He had the funniest lines.

Definitely have my DVR set for this.

161Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's a synopsis and photo of the first non-pilot episode, "Welcome to Happy Harbour"
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SuperHeroTooniverse/news/?a=27562
I don't like the costume of Mr.Twister, but maybe it'll look better on screen.

162Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:17 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mister Twister is the first villain? Seriously? Who's next? The Mad Mod?

163Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:45 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I enjoyed watching the pilot again. Even if it's broken into three parts before we get into new episodes.

164Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm sure those who caught the unofficial premiere could care less, but happy they're reairring them. Missed and was pissed.

(Geh, I hate when I rhyme.)

Last edited by BlueMaxx on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Geh)

165Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just watched the first episode.
I like this show alot.

166Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:Mister Twister is the first villain? Seriously? Who's next? The Mad Mod?
If they made him like the Teen Titans toon Mad Mod I wouldn't mind.

167Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Same here. I'm curious to see who they bring in. I am hoping to see Slade in the show.

168Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:41 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anyone see Conan last night? They debuted his Bruce Timm designed "Flaming C" and they meshed him in a clip of the show's pilot last moments. Here's the clip;

169Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^
haha!'
That was awesome. Laughing

170Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:26 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:like this alot better than Batman: Brave and the Bold. Brave and the bold was aimed obviously at younger veiwers. this series is going back to the teenage crowd. also digging the animation in this.

IMHO, Brave and the Bold was just a good show in general. Age group didn't play into it.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

171Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The show to introduce 170 DC Characters in the first season!?

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GulfCoastAvengers/news/?a=28021

172Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:35 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's ambitious of them to do this and I hope it works out for them but I hope it doesn't overwhelm people who are not as familiar with all of the characters.

173Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Welcome to Happy Harbour

Kinda meh. It was terrific looking as usual but the plot didn't hold up. Why were they fighting Mr. Twister in their civilian disguises? I thught that would be a huge no-no for them. And the Mr. Twister design was kinda lame. I mean, they had a scarf on his costume, it totally made him clash or whatever.

I find Superboy kind of a dick. I know he's new to the whole "human interaction" thing, but I just felt bad for Megan. Especially after the mix up before thevclimax.

174Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:02 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not a bad new episode but not totally great either. I guess I could understand why they weren't wearing their costumes in this episode. As a team, this Young Justice League is still finding their legs and it was obvious watching them in action. I didn't think we were going to see Roy again so soon. This has potential as a show but from this first episode, it was just okay. Hopefully the next episode will be better.

175Young Justice League - Page 7 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Welcome to Happy Harbor

I liked this. It wasn't the best episode ever, but it was enjoyable. Robin is still a little too childish for my tastes, and I'm not really loving the way Superboy is being portrayed. I get he's angry, but it's just not the Superboy I'm used to. Still, those are minor gripes.

I actually liked the Mr. Twister design.

As for them fighting in their civilian clothes, it doesn't bother me. Weirdly, I've always liked when heroes occasionally fight in civilian clothes. It made sense why they'd do it here. I mean, they were out and told about the disturbance. They didn't have their costumes with them (which they should keep a spare costume in Megan's ship if that's going to be a recurring means of transportation), and they didn't want to waste time getting them. Also, it wasn't that different for them in civilian clothes. I mean, Aqualad, Miss Martian, and Superboy already show their faces when in costume (and I think it's hard to miss a green girl anyway), and Superboy was wearing his costume. He just had a jacket on over it. As for Robin and Kid Flash, once KF put his goggles on they sort of acted like a mask, and Robin's sun glasses covered about as much as his domino mask would have.

I did like the touch of Batman telling Robin not to reveal his identity.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum