Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Justice League

+22
supervenom
Rath99
Sandman
AlienIncognito
riv1
G_Zatara
Velociraptor DJ
DickGrayson007
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spazzy
kidspider2099
elijahdprophet
colossus1979
Paroxysm
Batman25JM
superdoug
jaydee74
alucardbarnivous
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Spider_Fan14
Administrator
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

76Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That would be cool. I honestly don't mind that Kevin Conroy doesn't do the Batman voice every time although he is the best. Have they officially announced any of the voice casting yet?

77Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:42 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Well, I've heard that Bruce Greenwood, who voiced Batman in Batman: Under the Red Hood will also be voicing him in Young Justice.

cool beans.....he's awesome too.

jaydee74 wrote:I honestly don't mind that Kevin Conroy doesn't do the Batman voice every time although he is the best.

i don't mind it either, it's just i'm so used to it i don't even think of anyone else doing it....like peter cullen doing optimus prime....he's done it so long it's like....he is him to me.

78Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:That would be cool. I honestly don't mind that Kevin Conroy doesn't do the Batman voice every time although he is the best. Have they officially announced any of the voice casting yet?

They have announced some of the voice cast.

Jesse McCartney as Dick Grayson/Robin
Jason Spisak as Wally West/Kid Flash
Khary Payton as Jackson Hyde/Aqualad
Nolan North as Superboy
Danica McKellar as Miss Martian
Stephanie Lemelin as Artemis
Bruce Greenwood as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Phil LaMarr as Aquaman
Alan Tudyk as Green Arrow
Rob Lowe as Captain Marvel
Marina Sirtis as Queen Bee

79Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:11 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:That would be cool. I honestly don't mind that Kevin Conroy doesn't do the Batman voice every time although he is the best. Have they officially announced any of the voice casting yet?

Nolan North as Superboy
Phil LaMarr as Aquaman

Oh hell yeah! I am so pumped for this.

80Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:

Nolan North as Superboy
Phil LaMarr as Aquaman
Eh, McCartney and LaMarr aside, not bad a cast.

81Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:48 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So, if Wally West is Kid Flash, I gotta imagine that the Flash is Barry Allen, right?

82Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:20 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

awww yeah Winnie Cooper

83Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:So, if Wally West is Kid Flash, I gotta imagine that the Flash is Barry Allen, right?

It seems like the logical conclusion.

84Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:33 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's pretty awesome. I loved the look of the Hall of Justice.

85Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:15 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want an exact premiere date. The wait is killing me!!!!!!!!

86Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just heard that apparently Aqualad is going to be the leader of the team, and not Robin. That actually pisses me off a lot.

I'm still really looking forward to the show though.

87Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:15 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

aqualad....wtf is he gonna do try to swim but be afraid of water into action?

88Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Really? Aqualad is going to be the leader? In most of what I heard about this show, Robin is going to have the most experience in being a hero with like 4 years over anyone else on the team. Where did you hear that bit of information from?

89Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, they have said Robin will have the most experience. It makes absolutely NO sense to have Aqualad lead the team then. Robin is always the leader, and to have a new character be leading just bugs me.

I first read that Aqualad would be leading the team on Wikipedia, and after a quick search I found an IGN article backing that statement up.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/110/1108218p1.html

Young Justice will be comprised of Robin (Dick Grayson), Kid Flash (Wally West), Aqualad (new to the DCU, just appearing in Brightest Day #4), Superboy (Connor Kent), Miss Martian and Artemis (previously Artemiz in the DCU). The new Aqualad will be the leader of the team of side kicks which want more responsibility than just playing second fiddle to their superhero counterparts.

-----------------

Here's an interview with Greg Weisman where he talks about Young Justice (he talks about the upcoming Green Arrow short first).

90Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I seriously can't take the wait anymore. Premiere already!!!!!!!!!!

91Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When does this premiere? Anyone know?

92Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think sometime in November, but I haven't heard an actual date or anything.

93Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:32 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So there is still some time left. I wonder what kind of time slot it's going to get.

94Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hopefully a good one. I hope Cartoon Network won't screw with it like they did with JLU and now Batman: The Brave and the Bold. I can't tell you how much their treatment of Batman: The Brave and the Bold pisses me off.

95Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's something to quench your thirst;

And some more info, including debut date!;

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=23851

96Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:07 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Here's something to quench your thirst;

Looks pretty awesome.

97Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Here's something to quench your thirst;

That article said that there will be a preview of the show in November 2011 and it will premiere in the Spring of 2011. I'm assuming that's a typo since it makes no sense. Anyway, I thought it was actually premiering this fall. This makes me sad. I don't think I wait until the Spring.

98Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:01 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Look like it's going to premiere November 26th

http://kittyspryde.forumotion.com/comic-book-movies-tv-dvd-f10/nycc-young-justice-panel-t2676.htm#18196

99Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:38 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^That looks AWESOME!!!

I can't wait. I hope that November 26th is it's true premiere date, and not a preview.

100Young Justice League - Page 4 Empty Re: Young Justice League Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:30 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm really not digging on a black Aqualad. I'm also not digging on him being the leader over robin. Production values look good, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum