Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official WWE Raw Thread

+27
theamazingstillies
Aussiemandias
shark6495
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
shiky800
Winter Decay
comicgeekelly
melvinlikechris
Matt
Sandman
AlienIncognito
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
Esbat
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
ajorton
Sci-Fi
ChrisToPhenom
Mnemosis
rwe1138
krpykrwly
J Nova
Fresh03
riv1
DickGrayson007
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:51 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:I am interested in the whole Bret Hart thing they are doing in WWE. A match between him and Vince would be awesome but I wonder how they would do that considering Bret's concussion. I doubt medically speaking he's cleared to take a lot of bumps.

It will most likely be a match like the Vince vs Trump from a few years ago. They will both pic reps to fight for them.

Ah. They had reps who fought for them. I don't remember that but interesting. I wonder who Bret would have fight for him? How awesome would it be for Shawn to fight for Bret but Shawn is fighting the Undertaker. Again. I honestly think that's just lame.

102The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

News-

On January 10, 2010, it was announced that Austin would be the guest host of WWE Raw on March 15 2010, his first appearance for the company since Wrestlemania 25.

103The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:13 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:News-

On January 10, 2010, it was announced that Austin would be the guest host of WWE Raw on March 15 2010, his first appearance for the company since Wrestlemania 25.

That will be cool. Is the Rock going to be a guest host at anytime?

104The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:52 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

He made a pre recorded appearance last year and teased that he would, I'm kind of surprised he didn't pop up in conjunction with his new movie, he's been on every talk show on the planet promoting it.

I'd say yes at some point he does, when it happens though, who knows? When does his next movie come out?

105The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:News-

He's ducking and dodging the hint he gave on SmackDown's 10th anniversary with his acting from what I've read on WWE's forums.

106The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do you think that the Rock has any interest in going back to WWE even for a night?

107The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:40 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do you think his fans have any interest in watching? YES!

108The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Psych's James Roday and Dulé Hill hosting the next Raw-this has to be good-it's a nice duo also! Laughing

The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Dule_james

109The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:47 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes, I saw that! I cant wait! Its gonna be the funniest RAW show ever.

110The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:09 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*lol* at Dulé Hill getting slapped by Alcia Fox. I'd say this was one of the best of this year. I can't wait for Bret Hart to come back to confront Vince McMahon. Smile

But where the hell was James Roday?!

111The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:25 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Legit recovering from his appendix being removed.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

112The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:57 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Legit recovering from his appendix being removed.
Yeah, I remember he said that-it was just a little no-believable when you've watch WWE. You never know what they may have up their sleeve.

113The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Check out the new WWE soundtrack for only $3.99 here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0035DH9GC?ie=UTF8&tag=worldwrestent-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0035DH9GC

114The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Edge is back and he won the rumble, fuck yeah.

Just when WWE was starting to get tedious and annoying to see the same crap every week.

115The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:35 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn skippy, i love Edge!

116The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:41 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Edge is back and he won the rumble, fuck yeah.

Just when WWE was starting to get tedious and annoying to see the same crap every week.
I sure didn't see it coming. There were 2 left and I was trying to think who it could be and the only one I could come up with was Batista. Great stuff!

117The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Vince McMahon's corner: Batista.

Bret Hart's corner: ?????

118The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:23 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Who's the bald girl with CM Punk and Festus?

119The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Vince McMahon's corner: Batista.

If you believe the dirt sheets it's gonna be Cena. I think thats a mistake and they should use some midcarders like Kofi to help give them a rub

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Who's the bald girl with CM Punk and Festus?

That's Serena she's been in Shimmer,and Roh. She was just called up from FCW to start this angle with Punk. I hoped they would have used the punk disciples to bring in Bryan Danielson.

120The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Vince McMahon's corner: Batista.

If I had to guess it's Cena given that he was the one who came out and defended Brett to Vince and goaded him into letting him back on the show.

Who's the bald girl with CM Punk and Festus?

Serena Deeb, she's worked on the indy's for a couple of years, she's a really solid worker, she's no Sara Del Rey or anything, but she can work a match better than 90% if the other women on the WWE's roster and she's got a Spear that's better than Edge's, although I'm not sure they'll let her use it.

I hoped they would have used the punk disciples to bring in Bryan Danielson.

Do you know how much I'd mark out for a Punker AmDrag stable? The awesomeness might very well be too much to handle.

Punk really continues to prove that's one of the top heels in the WWE, his whole preaching during the Rumble was just fantastic, although I don't like that HHH was able to put a stop to him as easily as he did, but besides Edge coming back early at the 29 spot I thought Punk's time was the highlight of an other wise pretty dull rumble match, I think I read it only went 49 minutes, that's a decidedly quick Rumble match.

121The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

Fresh03 wrote:Punk really continues to prove that's one of the top heels in the WWE, his whole preaching during the Rumble was just fantastic, although I don't like that HHH was able to put a stop to him as easily as he did, but besides Edge coming back early at the 29 spot I thought Punk's time was the highlight of an other wise pretty dull rumble match, I think I read it only went 49 minutes, that's a decidedly quick Rumble match.

Agreed, when HHH buried Punk it made the first ten people in rumble look bad, but when you are the son-in-law of Vince I guess you get to bury whomever you want

122The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:05 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt wrote:

If you believe the dirt sheets it's gonna be Cena. I think thats a mistake and they should use some midcarders like Kofi to help give them a rub

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Who's the bald girl with CM Punk and Festus?

That's Serena she's been in Shimmer,and Roh. She was just called up from FCW to start this angle with Punk. I hoped they would have used the punk disciples to bring in Bryan Danielson.

I think I may need to watch my old WEW DVD's again to remember these girls.

Women's Extreme Wrestling/Women's Erotic Wrestling.

However you wanna say it.

123The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:32 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Edge is back and he won the rumble, fuck yeah.

I am loving that Edge is back. Should be awesome.

Matt wrote:

Good lord, I hope not but it's probably what they will do.

124The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Women's Extreme Wrestling/Women's Erotic Wrestling.

She never worked there, actually about the only woman worth a damn that ever worked there was Annie Social and she won't be popping up in the WWE any time soon.

She worked for OVW and SHIMMER trying to get a WWE developmental deal prior to the WWE "cutting ties" with OVW then got signed shortly there after and has worked in FCW for about the last year.

If you google "Serena Deeb" you'll find a ton of her indy work and promos, like I said, she's actually quite good in ring wise and pretty solid on the mic, she should be a very solid addition to the main WWE roster once she starts to get more involved.

125The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I found old DVD's of WEW and one of Shimmer that I bought last year from the ROH site. I'll look into them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum