Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official WWE Raw Thread

+27
theamazingstillies
Aussiemandias
shark6495
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
shiky800
Winter Decay
comicgeekelly
melvinlikechris
Matt
Sandman
AlienIncognito
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
Esbat
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
ajorton
Sci-Fi
ChrisToPhenom
Mnemosis
rwe1138
krpykrwly
J Nova
Fresh03
riv1
DickGrayson007
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:23 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So. Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania. Is that really going to be any good and is Bret crazy to get back into the ring after having a concussion and a stroke? He's my favorite wrestler of all time and I love that he wants to get in the ring again but I think that's just crazy.

152The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

I don't think there's any way that the McMahon/Hart match actually goes down with Brett's health issues and Vince not being a spring chicken any more, I think they'll wind up in Cena and Batista's corners or something along those lines, obviously Brett's going to get Vince in the Sharpshooter at Mainia, but I bet that's about as close to an actual match as you're going to get.

153The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

News-

"The ambulance service out of Iowa has received so many questions about Bret Hart's condition last week they have posted the following message on their website:

ATTENTION: Please do not call 222-2222 regarding the condition of Bret "Hit Man" Hart. Contact the WWE for updates. Our number is for emergency calls only. Thank you.

WWE did an injury angle with Bret Hart at last week's Raw in Des Moines, Iowa where a Midwest Ambulance transported him."

154The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:16 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:News-

"The ambulance service out of Iowa has received so many questions about Bret Hart's condition last week they have posted the following message on their website:

ATTENTION: Please do not call 222-2222 regarding the condition of Bret "Hit Man" Hart. Contact the WWE for updates. Our number is for emergency calls only. Thank you.

WWE did an injury angle with Bret Hart at last week's Raw in Des Moines, Iowa where a Midwest Ambulance transported him."

That's just hilarious. lmao

155The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Top WWE star may need time off
» Reported by Steve Gerweck of WrestleView.com
» On Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 2:36 PM EST

We already know that WWE icons Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker are scheduled to take time off after Wrestlemania, Triple H may not be far behind them. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Hunter has been having problems with one of his quadriceps. He isn't expected to miss any time right now, but could end up requiring a break this summer.

156The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:36 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whole bunch of wrestling fun to be had over here.
http://nodq.com/columns/269584429.shtml

*runs away after the cheap plug*

157The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:43 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Top WWE star may need time off
» Reported by Steve Gerweck of WrestleView.com
» On Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 2:36 PM EST

We already know that WWE icons Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker are scheduled to take time off after Wrestlemania, Triple H may not be far behind them. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Hunter has been having problems with one of his quadriceps. He isn't expected to miss any time right now, but could end up requiring a break this summer.
Hm-I'm not surprised. Rest.

158The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think it's time for those three to just hang it up and call it a career.

159The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

HBK and Taker are pretty close, lord knows they've been beat to hell for years now, I doubt HHH will hang it up until he ties Ric Flair for title reigns though knowing his ego.

160The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:09 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

John Morrison can breakdance? Win! I thinkhim and R-Truth will be a fun tag team.

161The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:01 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:

HBK and Taker are pretty close, lord knows they've been beat to hell for years now, I doubt HHH will hang it up until he ties Ric Flair for title reigns though knowing his ego.
How many more title reigns does he need?

162The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:13 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stone Cold next week! Shocked

163The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

How many more title reigns does he need?

Three to tie.

Raw was absolutely bland this week, I know they aren't worried about TNA, and with how they killed them in the ratings they shouldn't be at this point, but really it was essentially the same thing they've given us for three weeks in a row.

164The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:18 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just heard the most disturbing news that happened on Smackdown

Spoiler:

165The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:29 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No WAY! That was quick!

166The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

He was just jobbing a few weeks ago, what happened behind the scenes to cause this change I wonder.

167The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:08 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I just heard the most disturbing news that happened on Smackdown

Spoiler:
No. No, I will not watch Chris Jericho job to this Jack-hole. I am so not a fan of Jack Swagger and I wanted to see more of Edge vs Chris Jericho with the title on the line. That sucks monkey balls.

168The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:05 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 2wrma9y

couldn't resist.

169The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Hoff looks so fucken old!

170The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:37 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sheamus looked paler than usual last night. Especially with the white ropes and compared to Kofi.

171The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:12 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

paler? How the fuck can you get more whiter than what you already are?

Is Sheamus a zombie?

172The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:57 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hart Dynasty new Unified Tag Team Champs!

173The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed May 05, 2010 7:50 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I went to the Smackdown/NXT/Superstars taping here in Charleston, SC and it was great, I had a blast. I gotta say I was not the biggest Kelly Kelly fan but that chick is super hot in person, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

174The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu May 06, 2010 8:52 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:paler? How the fuck can you get more whiter than what you already are?

Is Sheamus a zombie?

That would be awesome if he was. Maybe he could on Walking Dead.

DickGrayson007 wrote:I went to the Smackdown/NXT/Superstars taping here in Charleston, SC and it was great, I had a blast. I gotta say I was not the biggest Kelly Kelly fan but that chick is super hot in person, I couldn't take my eyes off her.
She is quite attractive.

175The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue May 18, 2010 2:25 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ted Dibiase Jr got himself a Virgil!

Im still not buying any of his photos at comic cons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum