Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official WWE Raw Thread

+27
theamazingstillies
Aussiemandias
shark6495
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
shiky800
Winter Decay
comicgeekelly
melvinlikechris
Matt
Sandman
AlienIncognito
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
Esbat
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
ajorton
Sci-Fi
ChrisToPhenom
Mnemosis
rwe1138
krpykrwly
J Nova
Fresh03
riv1
DickGrayson007
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:44 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's really no suprise that Sheamus is getting a push. Triple H loves the kid. From what I watched of this weeks show it wasn't all that bad.

52The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:29 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

Im worried that it's to early. I like Sheamus but the crowd was dead. He barely got a pop when he put Cena through a table. If the buyrates on the PPV are low it could mean a return to midcard hell for Sheamus.

Kofi on the other hand is way over and will be main eventing real soon.

Also I wish they would do something with Evan Bourne and Move Christian off of ECW so he can get in the title hunt on one of the other shows.

I love the Miz ,but asshole heel is one of my favorite gimmacks. Next to goofy heel.

53The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:49 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wanted to see Sheamus vs Finley at a ppv with a build up of who's the toughest irishman. Not this early.

Big mistake on pushing him.

54The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

Sheamus is the new champion and the fans put on Orton vs Cena again. lame

55The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Who won the main event, didn't see the ending.

56The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

John Cena did, it was a pretty quick match for those two.

I don't like Sheamus all that much but right now I'll take anything new over Cena, Orton, HHH, or Shawn Micheals being champ again.

57The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:48 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sheamus is awesome. His ECW matches were great, he's wellahead of most rookies in ring presence and confidence.

58The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:45 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

so far the rumor is that they were giving it to Sheamus so that Orton can get his title back thus clearing a path for Orton vs Kingston at possibly Wrestlemania or Orton vs John Cena for the millionth time.

59The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can do without Orton/Cena, especially at WM...

60The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:51 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Bret Hart supposedly signed a short-term deal. Shocked

61The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Yep, it'll probably be a storyline along the lines of McMahon/Trump a few years back where they each pick a wrestler to represent them from the sounds of it, guess even the Hitman has price after all.

62The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:16 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have a feeling the term "Bret screwed Bret" is gonna be heard a lot in the next year.

63The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:57 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As do i. I wonder what the guys in the back think of this...

64The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:16 pm

Winter Decay

Winter Decay
Cadet
Cadet

They are thinking that it is nice to finally have some one with actual ability in the Federation again. Perhaps ... now just perhaps with Bret Hart being back he will be able to elevate some one like Shelton Benjamin or Evan Bourne to the next level like he did for Steve Austin. From what I understand his in ring career is over, but that does not mean he can not try to promote the guys who are underutilized as opposed to pushing the guy that puts your weights away for you.

65The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 pm

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Winter Decay wrote:He can not try to promote the guys who are underutilized as opposed to pushing the guy that puts your weights away for you.

lol!

66The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:22 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not sure how i feel about that comment or the LOL. I like alot of the new guys. Wrestling changes with the times. I was a fan as a kid in the early 70s, and it changed and changed and CHANGED as the years went on. I'm OK with it.

67The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:33 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So Bret Hart is going to host Monday Night RAW? For real? As I understand it, this is going to take place January 4th? Is this factual? blink

68The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:22 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:So Bret Hart is going to host Monday Night RAW? For real? As I understand it, this is going to take place January 4th? Is this factual? blink

http://www.tpww.net/2009/12/raw-spoiler-vince-mcmahon-to-address-bret-hart/

69The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:So Bret Hart is going to host Monday Night RAW? For real? As I understand it, this is going to take place January 4th? Is this factual? blink

http://www.tpww.net/2009/12/raw-spoiler-vince-mcmahon-to-address-bret-hart/

This should be.......interesting.

70The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:08 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I smell a screw job next Monday.

Or someone's getting superkicked in the face.

71The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:07 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

For anyone interested who hasn't heard yet , "Dr. Death" Steve Williams passed away this week after a lengthy battle with cancer.

RIP Doc Sad

72The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:24 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i haven't watched raw in a while but i will watch this

73The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looking forward to seeing Bret tonight. I was always a big fan.

And, RIP, Steve Williams.

74The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:13 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heard a great interview with Hogan this morning on the BJ Shea Show up here in Seattle on 99.9 KISW. I'm sure the interview will be on their podcast soon so look for it, It was about 25 minutes long and had some great soundbytes in it. It got me pumped to watch TNA, unfortunately it isn't just competing with RAW it is also competing with the Fiesta Bowl (Boise State vs TCU) and two hours of Heroes.

75The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think I'll actually watch wrestling on a monday for the first time in awhile tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum