Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official WWE Raw Thread

+27
theamazingstillies
Aussiemandias
shark6495
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
shiky800
Winter Decay
comicgeekelly
melvinlikechris
Matt
Sandman
AlienIncognito
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
Esbat
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
ajorton
Sci-Fi
ChrisToPhenom
Mnemosis
rwe1138
krpykrwly
J Nova
Fresh03
riv1
DickGrayson007
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:45 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

I'm intrigued by the prospect of Jeremy Piven.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

27The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 am

ajorton

ajorton
Cadet
Cadet

Christina!

28The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Lol. Good insult for Jericho.

29The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:22 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bob Barker. The Price is Right, lol thumbs up

30The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

This show is awful tonight. Crowd is hot though.

http://metalmisfit.wordpress.com

31The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:31 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They're wasting a lot of time with these games, but Mark Henry slamming Big Show was pretty cool.

32The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:36 pm

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

Raw ALWAYS wastes a lot of time. Laughing It's a shame HBK is stuck on the show that refuses to show wrestling.

33The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, they do waste a lot of time usually with crap sadly and damn, that chair RKO looked so weak.

34The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:42 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Man, I wonder who Chavo pissed off.

35The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:42 am

Metal Misfit

Metal Misfit
Zombie
Zombie

I think it's hate by association for them being mad at Vickie.

Chavo's GOTTA be getting release soon... He's been putting over Hornswoggle for 2 months straight.

36The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/6622019.html

WWE CEO Linda McMahon wades into Conn. Senate race

http://realityfugitives.com/

37The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:38 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Check out this poster. Israel is boycotting WWE:

The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 1wwe5

38The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:00 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bret Hart? Why is he there?

39The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:02 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Watching Smackdown now...

40The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but since it's WWE-related I'm going for it. Anybody watch ECW the last couple weeks? They debuted Vance Archer. He was formerly known as Lance Hoyt and Lance Rock in TNA. My point to all of this is NEVER has a haircut increased the marketability of a wrestler more. He looks like a star now (except for maybe the tramp stamp) and not some indy jobber. I look forward to big things from him.

41The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:04 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I watched his debut match and thought he looked great. I can't believe last week was the first time in years I missed both Raw and Smackdown, the thing is I didn't even miss it as much as I thought I would.

42The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:22 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

I have not watched in a few years now, what ever happened to the HHH/ Steph Marrage? when ever I turn it on now she is not with him anymore on the stage.

43The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:05 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

In real life, they're still married, with two kids.

Kayfabe, I think they're divorced. But there have been in-jokes about it, and just the other night Vinnie Mac referred to Hunter as "my son-in-law."

44The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

DickGrayson007 wrote:I watched his debut match and thought he looked great. I can't believe last week was the first time in years I missed both Raw and Smackdown, the thing is I didn't even miss it as much as I thought I would.

If it wasn't for my Tivo I would never watch wrestling. I find I can watch a two hour show in about 20 - 30 minutes

45The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:19 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Matt wrote:
DickGrayson007 wrote:I watched his debut match and thought he looked great. I can't believe last week was the first time in years I missed both Raw and Smackdown, the thing is I didn't even miss it as much as I thought I would.

If it wasn't for my Tivo I would never watch wrestling. I find I can watch a two hour show in about 20 - 30 minutes

I skip the matches and just watch the hilarious skits.

46The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:00 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i miss jessie's hair

47The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:28 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm watching November 23rd's episode right now and I can't believe Kofi served Randy through that table from the replays I saw. By the way-

"I'm the Miz...and I'm awesome!" Fail...

48The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:13 pm

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

I thought Jesse did a pretty good job. I didn't realize I even missed him until I saw him again. It's nice to have a host who has some knowledge of the product.

49The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:15 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Good for Sheamus (although it may be a little early), I appreciate them trying to put some new blood in the title picture. I for one enjoy the Miz, he's becoming a great heel.

50The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:07 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:Good for Sheamus (although it may be a little early), I appreciate them trying to put some new blood in the title picture. I for one enjoy the Miz, he's becoming a great heel.
Agreed. I think it was a bit to early for Sheamus also-this was literally the first time I've seen him wrestle I think.

As for the Miz-I haven't the chance to look beyond him being a jerk and all. The last time I remember much from him is from this year's Bash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum