Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official WWE Raw Thread

+27
theamazingstillies
Aussiemandias
shark6495
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
shiky800
Winter Decay
comicgeekelly
melvinlikechris
Matt
Sandman
AlienIncognito
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
Esbat
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
ajorton
Sci-Fi
ChrisToPhenom
Mnemosis
rwe1138
krpykrwly
J Nova
Fresh03
riv1
DickGrayson007
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:23 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WWE Star Chris Jericho Arrested in Kentucky
Posted Jan 28th 2010 12:48AM by TMZ Staff

<!-- sphereit start -->
WWE wrestler Chris Jericho was arrested at a gas station in Kentucky early Wednesday morning after cops say he and a fellow wrestler were both "extremely intoxicated" in public.

The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 01271010

39-year-old Jericho was taken into custody in Kenton County around 5 AM for "alcohol intoxication in a public place."

Jericho -- who was arrested along with fellow wrestler Greg "Hurricane" Helms -- was forced to smile for cop cam -- and TMZ obtained the mug shots.

Jericho and Helms were released on $120 bond -- each ... no that's not a typo.

UPDATE 10:00 AM EST: Cops say they responded to the gas station in Crescent Springs after receiving a complaint about two men fighting in a cab.

When cops arrived to the scene, they located Jericho and Helms, who were "manifestly under the influence of an alcoholic beverage." Both men were then arrested -- but cops say the wrestlers were cooperative with police.

Crescent Springs is roughly 20 miles from Cincinnati, where the two men participated in a WWE event on Tuesday night. .

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/28/wwe-star-chris-jericho-arrested-in-kentucky/#ixzz0dvTFNaku
[img][/img]

127The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Not sure if anyone else is watching this, but CM Punk just did one of the creepiest/funniest bits of his career, threatening Jared the Subway guy, lol, it sounds dumb, but Punk telling Serena and Luke Gallows to "Luke. Serena. Go get me Jared from Subway" and the way he did it was so frickin creepy sounding and literally laugh out loud hilarious at the same time. Man I hope he wins the belts so he can pop up everywhere.

Edit

What a crock of shit...

Alrighty, my disappointment has finally abated, but man that segment was money, Punk continuously called Jared "Jared from Subway", he tried to recruit him as the Minister of Propaganda for the SES, and was going after him after Jared turned him down. Hilarious stuff seriously, "Accepting Punk as your Saviour" is quickly becoming one of the highlights of the week.

128The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:02 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

5 bucks that "Accepting Punk as your Saviour" becomes a facebook fan page.

129The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:21 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

It isn't already? If it wasn't already it will be after tonight after the reception Punk got and how the segment went over.

Promo of the year thus far, we'll see what comes later, but "Go Get Me Jared From Subway" is quickly catching on.

130The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:18 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Am I the only one who enjoys Cena when he goes batshit-crazy and snaps on people? His beatdown of Dibiase reminded me of how he snapped on Jericho months ago. I like it.

131The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

DickGrayson007 wrote:Am I the only one who enjoys Cena when he goes batshit-crazy and snaps on people? His beatdown of Dibiase reminded me of how he snapped on Jericho months ago. I like it.

I hate Cena. Everything about him irritates me.

132The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:10 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Cena destroying people is about as interesting to me as anything involving Randy Orton, i.e. not at all interesting to me, he cuts the occasional good promo but this far into his career he either has to completely dominate or wrestle a good wrestler to pull of a good match, that's wholly unacceptable to me for a seven time champ.

Of course I'm an indy fan and a member of the IWC so it's automatically assumed that I hate anyone not CM Punk in the WWE, even if I like HHH and HBK quite a bit and I think Jericho is the frickin man.

133The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:27 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I just think it would be interesting to see Cena slowly but surely lose it and become more and more heelish as the months go on. Have him beat the crap out of people after he loses a match and eventually have him turn on his beloved fans. I'm also wondering where they're going with Cody Rhodes beating Orton with the help of Sheamus. I like Cody he doesn't seem to take any shit.

134The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know why but.....I kind of like the Miz. scratch He's pretty awesome on the mic.

135The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

I wonder if he's working with Jericho because he's wrestling more and more like him each and every week.

I'll be the first to admit I could barely stand him a year ago but he's really growing on me.

136The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:10 am

theamazingstillies

theamazingstillies
Cadet
Cadet

That Jerry Springer segment makes me GIDDY for TNA to go head to head against raw starting next month so I have something to switch to...ugh.

http://www.synergycomic.com

137The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:12 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Springer was TERRIBLE. Today RAW sucked. That skit was horrible and a waste of time.

138The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:38 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:I wonder if he's working with Jericho because he's wrestling more and more like him each and every week.

I'll be the first to admit I could barely stand him a year ago but he's really growing on me.

It's interesting you mention that because I can see it as well. I think he's really done a whole lot of improvement since he first came to the WWE. I'm happy for his success with all the titles he's won so far.

139The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:10 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not exactly Raw related, but I figured this was a good place to plug my wrestling column over at NoDQ.com.

This weeks column: The Hardy Boys and the Mystery of the Bizarre Tweets
http://nodq.com/columns/268372888.shtml

140The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:10 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome, you got the job.... Now can you do something about the pop ups?

141The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Bryan Danielson teamed up with the Miz on NXT? Alright, you got my attention WWE, now keep it.

142The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

Fresh03 wrote:Bryan Danielson teamed up with the Miz on NXT? Alright, you got my attention WWE, now keep it.

except I did laugh out loud at the thought of the Miz teaching Danielson anything

143The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

I think Miz could teach him a bit about how to portray himself on TV, I loved his personas in ROH and on the indies but I'm not sure how well they would transalte to national TV and much larger house audiences, other than that Miz ain't got nothing on AmDrag, I actually expect Miz to improve more working with him than anything else.

144The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:32 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="Fresh03"]I think Miz could teach him a bit about how to portray himself on TV, I loved his personas in ROH and on the indies but I'm not sure how well they would transalte to national TV and much larger house audiences, other than that Miz ain't got nothing on AmDrag, I actually expect Miz to improve more working with him than anything else.[/quote]

I can see that but for the fact that the Miz is a mentor seems kind of weird to me. I like him as a wrestler but I just don't see him as a mentor yet.

145The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:37 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Awesome, you got the job.... Now can you do something about the pop ups?

Wish I could. The pop ups on that site suck.

146The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:38 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

comicgeekelly wrote:
MillionDollarGeek wrote:Awesome, you got the job.... Now can you do something about the pop ups?

Wish I could. The pop ups on that site suck.

If you use Firefox just get the Ad Block Plus and the No Script add-ons. No script also blocks a lot of mal-ware.

147The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:13 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So NXT is going to be like Tough Enough? If so, I will not waste my time with it. I HATE reality type shows.

148The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I say give it a chance first before you judge it... Watch one episode and then just hear about it from here.

149The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Big Show: What you don't think I can ride that bull? *Turns to Divas) Hold my belt. Hold this! Hold this. You know what-you're just rude!

I found that hilarious.

150The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:22 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cheech Marin on Raw tonight: "We just finished filming the last episode of Lost, wanna know how it ends?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum