Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official WWE Raw Thread

+27
theamazingstillies
Aussiemandias
shark6495
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
shiky800
Winter Decay
comicgeekelly
melvinlikechris
Matt
Sandman
AlienIncognito
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
Esbat
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
ajorton
Sci-Fi
ChrisToPhenom
Mnemosis
rwe1138
krpykrwly
J Nova
Fresh03
riv1
DickGrayson007
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well, what did you expect? they are notorious for screwing the pooch.

202The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I so hope this is just part of the story. I really and truly do.

203The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:00 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

John Cena on if Danielson's release was legitimate
» Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com
» On June 16, 2010 at 6:42 pm

Tom Herrera of Fanhouse.com recently spoke with WWE Champion John Cena regarding the sudden release of Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) on Friday.

If the WWE release of Bryan Danielson was legitmiate:
"Well, the release is legitimate. It was something that I don't understand. It's something that a lot of people are upset about. This is one of those things where ... you know, WWE is a business, and they chose to make a business decision. I think what is right for the WWE Universe to do is show that they have a bit of power. If they really feel so strongly about this subject -- the consumer has the largest voice here, and if they were really serious they should organize their efforts and put forth some body of work. I've even signed petitions to reinstate Bryan Danielson. But if they can get enough numbers to say, 'Listen, we would like this person back on WWE.' Like I said, they made a business decision, but at the same time, they can't deny good business. So if you get 200,000 consumers saying, 'Listen, we'd like to see this person on television,' I don't think the bean counters are gonna ignore the potential dollar signs. I just think all it takes is, all those people to organize under one roof and say, 'Listen, this is how we want to act,' because the uproar you're talking about, I have no spectrum about how big the size is."

If "choking" has been banned with the show being TV-PG:
"Well you have to understand, our programming across the board is TV-PG content, and anything that falls out of that TV-PG umbrella -- we put a rating at the beginning of the show on our graphic that says TV-PG, so anything that even toes the line to being unacceptable from that, quite frankly needs to be removed from the program -- because we pride ourselves on saying, for so long WWE has had the stigma of, 'Yeah it's fun to watch but I would never let my kid watch it.' Collectively as a body, and as a business, we have taken the initiative to say, 'You know what, I want your children and families to be able to come to our event because I truly believe we have the best value in entertainment. Jeopardizing all of that, it's not worth doing something that falls outside the parentheses of TV-PG. That's something that doesn't fall in our lap, that's something that has to do with the rating system."

204The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:38 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

Congrats to the Big Red Machine on his title win! Smile

205The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:10 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah. Kane winning the big title. I find it interesting that the Miz won his "Money in the Bank" match. He's got a briefcase to win the big title. If you had told me when he first came onto the scene that the Miz would be getting a title shot I would have called you a liar.

206The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:45 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

^Yeah he's not Mike from The Real World anymore, he's come a long way and I'm proud of him, he's really good at what he does.

207The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:^Yeah he's not Mike from The Real World anymore, he's come a long way and I'm proud of him, he's really good at what he does.

He had to grow on me a whole lot but his "Awesome" gimmick is just that. It's awesome. I see him becoming World Champ. I'm so incredibly loving his mic skills and he's a pretty damn good wrestler.

208The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:24 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I almost woke up my daughter when he took out Sheamus, I wanted him to win the title right there!

209The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:54 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

^ Laughing

210The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:38 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, it's going to happen. It's just a matter of time.

211The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:Oh, it's going to happen. It's just a matter of time.

I actually think that the Miz will be the first one not win a title from the MITB title shot

212The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:31 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That should have been Jack Swagger.

213The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:15 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Miz has grown by leaps and bounds. He needs to cash in and win the title. And yeah, it SHOULD have been Swagger.

214The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:21 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So we're getting Kane vs Rey Mysterio. Who thinks it would have been much more awesome to see Kane vs Jack Swagger?

215The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:03 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So it looks like WWE is once again streamlining their title belts:

Report: Plans underway to unify all WWE title belts
» Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com
» On August 31, 2010 at 3:34 pm
According to a new report by The Figure Four Weekly Newsletter, the new long-term plan as of this past Monday night within WWE was to slowly start unifying all of the major titles in the next year. They already began the storyline of unifying both of the WWE Women's and Divas championship belts at the Night of Champions PPV in September. While plans can always change, were told the goal is to have one World champion, one set of Tag champions, one Intercontinental champion and one Women's title. The major goal is to hold a big WWE Championship/World Heavyweight Championship unification match at Wrestlemania next year in Atlanta.

216The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Why don't we just have a general wrestling thread?

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

217The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:Why don't we just have a general wrestling thread?

Start one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum