Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official WWE Raw Thread

+27
theamazingstillies
Aussiemandias
shark6495
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
shiky800
Winter Decay
comicgeekelly
melvinlikechris
Matt
Sandman
AlienIncognito
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
Esbat
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
ajorton
Sci-Fi
ChrisToPhenom
Mnemosis
rwe1138
krpykrwly
J Nova
Fresh03
riv1
DickGrayson007
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue May 18, 2010 8:12 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Ted Dibiase Jr got himself a Virgil!

Im still not buying any of his photos at comic cons.

Every DiBiase has to have a Virgil. It's some kind of unwritten rule or something.

177The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue May 18, 2010 8:34 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

for every generation, a Dibiase gets a Virgil.

178The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue May 18, 2010 8:47 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How about Bret Hart as the U.S. Champion? Personally, I love it.

179The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu May 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:How about Bret Hart as the U.S. Champion? Personally, I love it.

I fucking hate it. He can't wrestle anymore. Its patronizing him and the fans. It's a joke title anyway.

180The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:01 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So I've been watching a bit of wrestling and I gotta say the WWE has impressed me. I love the Hart Dynasty. Some good matches on RAW.

181The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:35 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Holy ass-crackers! Now that's an ending.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

182The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:56 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last nights angle was freaking awesome. I didn't see it live, but as soo as I heard about it I wanted to see it. The angle reminded me a lot of the ROH vs. CZW war

183The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:50 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I hope Daniel Bryan finally changes his name back to Bryan Danielson with this heel turn. I loved every minute of this and I hope they don't dick this up.

184The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 am

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

Been a long time since I was shocked by an ending, but that certainly did the trick. Wow, congratulations WWE you got me with that one, I in no way saw that coming.

Just an incredible ending, not sure what else needs to be said about it.

185The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:01 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just hope they run with this angle and not forget.

186The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:45 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That ending was so freaking amazing. My main problem was why the hell didn't any of the wrestlers in the back come in for the save? Made no sense.

187The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:19 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looks like the WWE fought back the next night:

188The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

WWE has come to terms on the release of NXT first season rookie Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) as of today June 11, 2010. We wish Daniel Bryan the best in all future endeavors.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/14734694

I'm praying that it's a work.

189The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:47 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ Word is that it isn't a work (hopefully that's wrong) From what I've read he was fired because he choked Justin Roberts with his tie durring the end of Raw.

190The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:19 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that fucken sucks!

191The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:41 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Did they edit that part out of Smackdown because I was looking for it and you can barely tell what Brian Danielson did and Justin Gabriel was the first to throw that punch. And now its not even on youtube.

192The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:00 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That stinks big time.

193The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:14 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

comicgeekelly wrote:^^^ Word is that it isn't a work (hopefully that's wrong) From what I've read he was fired because he choked Justin Roberts with his tie during the end of Raw.

^I read that as well, I saw it as he was just doing his job. I liked that the guy was choked, it was pretty fucking hilarious to tell the truth. Someone should make that moment a part of their sig.

194The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:21 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Report: Danielson release from WWE legitimate
» Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com
» On June 12, 2010 at 3:08 am

According to a report by The Wrestling Observer, the word sent out internally within WWE was that the Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) release was legitimate and the announcement of his departure on WWE.com was as legit as any other release from the company would be.

All of the WWE "higher-ups" in the company were reportedly informed he was gone before it was posted on WWE.com. Given the timing, many were finding it hard to believe. However, the idea the company would work its own employees for an angle was another thing taken into consideration over the news. The creative team was also informed on Friday that Danielson was gone.

New update on Danielson's release from WWE
» Reported by Adam Martin of Wrestleview.com
» On June 12, 2010 at 3:18 am

The latest on Bryan Danielson's release from WWE is that people who needed to know were told Danielson was cut for choking ring announcer Justin Roberts with his tie during the "NXT invasion" angle on Monday night. The shot involving Roberts was edited from replays of the show. The only thing that is being discussed right now is that WWE felt choking with a tie was too violent for what is allowed on television right now. From all accounts, Danielson was described as being well liked backstage.

John Cena comments on Danielson's release
» Reported by Steve Gerweck of Wrestleview.com
» On June 13, 2010 at 8:08 pm

John Cena posted the following comments on Twitter:

I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certain way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority Of you who are caught off guard by this choice.

I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I believe in. I tried and failed, so I could Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done.

Jim Ross comments on Bryan Danielson release
» Reported by Steve Gerweck of Wrestleview.com
» On June 13, 2010 at 1:30 am

Jim Ross posted the following on www.JRsBarBQ.com:

"I was surprised to get up Saturday morning and to read that Daniel Bryan or Bryan Danielson had been released from WWE. I am not sure of the exact circumstances and until that information is confirmed it's hard to make any definitive comments. Bryan is a talented wrestler who is not going to have any trouble finding work. His in ring style is unique, the young man has certainly paid his 'dues,' what ever that means now days, and he's arguably the most talked about performer on NXT. Certainly Bryan leaves WWE with momentum and with more fans knowing his name than at any point in his career. Plus, who is to say that Bryan will never return to WWE? There may be a great deal more to this matter than any of us know or, honestly, need to know at this time."

195The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:35 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

^ I'm sorry but that's not a good enough reason to fire someone.

196The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:47 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Right. Its pretty stupid. I hope its a work and they bring him back as the leader.

197The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:24 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DickGrayson007 wrote:^ I'm sorry but that's not a good enough reason to fire someone.
Oh, I agree. I loved the guy and I saw such potential with him. I wanted to see him feud with the Miz and see Michael Cole in the Miz's corner. It would have been awesome and now it's not going to happen sucks big time.

198The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

The second I heard this I offically lost all interest in the NXT Invasion angle, without Danielson on board who the hell should I give a crap about? None of the other NXT guys are worth a damn.

This had better be a work otherwise I am seriously close to dropping Raw from my viewing schedule due to stupidity.

199The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:37 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

They already f---ked up the angle. Damn you WWE! angry

200The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fresh03 wrote:The second I heard this I offically lost all interest in the NXT Invasion angle, without Danielson on board who the hell should I give a crap about? None of the other NXT guys are worth a damn.

This had better be a work otherwise I am seriously close to dropping Raw from my viewing schedule due to stupidity.

I dropped the show a while ago. There are much better things to watch on monday nights. Just do what I do; read the results and if anything sounds cool look it up on youtube the next day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum