Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official WWE Raw Thread

+27
theamazingstillies
Aussiemandias
shark6495
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
shiky800
Winter Decay
comicgeekelly
melvinlikechris
Matt
Sandman
AlienIncognito
MillionDollarGeek
jaydee74
Esbat
Metal Misfit
prescribeddrone
ajorton
Sci-Fi
ChrisToPhenom
Mnemosis
rwe1138
krpykrwly
J Nova
Fresh03
riv1
DickGrayson007
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:28 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

damn it i am away from my tivo and i won't be able to see it. i forgot all about it

77The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tna was so much better. besides bret, raw was its typical boring self.

78The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:23 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The end of the show was bullshit. I hate that Vince always has to put himself over.

79The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:44 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And TNA was its typical old WCW self. Very Happy

80The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:The end of the show was bullshit. I hate that Vince always has to put himself over.
Agreed. It started out great, though.

81The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:29 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TNA seemed like WCW during the NWO era. Nothing interesting about that. I loved the Hitman stuff. Excellent. Wink

82The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:57 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm watchhing them now on my TiVo-I'll be back.

83The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I haven't watch wresting consistently for years...but all this old school stuff definitely piqued my interest! The nWo back on TNA was badass! I was a huge WCW fan when the nWo and Sting were big.

Then the Hitman and HBK moment to start off Raw was awesome too! I missed the end with Vince though, what happened?

84The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:I haven't watch wresting consistently for years...but all this old school stuff definitely piqued my interest! The nWo back on TNA was badass! I was a huge WCW fan when the nWo and Sting were big.

Then the Hitman and HBK moment to start off Raw was awesome too! I missed the end with Vince though, what happened?

Vince and Hitman were in the middle of the ring talking about Montreal and how each other wanted to put it behind them and whatnot. Vince even said he was going to nominate Stu Hart as a possible inductee in the WWE Hall of Fame. Then Vince kicked Bret in the stomach and walked away. Apparently there is a rumor that Bret might fight Vince at Wrestlemania this year.

85The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:I haven't watch wresting consistently for years...but all this old school stuff definitely piqued my interest! The nWo back on TNA was badass! I was a huge WCW fan when the nWo and Sting were big.

Vince and Hitman were in the middle of the ring talking about Montreal and how each other wanted to put it behind them and whatnot. Vince even said he was going to nominate Stu Hart as a possible inductee in the WWE Hall of Fame. Then Vince kicked Bret in the stomach and walked away. Apparently there is a rumor that Bret might fight Vince at Wrestlemania this year.

Crazy! Thanks for the rundown.

86The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

bret is signed to the e until after mania. Probably going to be a match like the vince vs trump match a couple years ago.

Tna was a clusterfuck. The opening match sucked when the crowd chants Bullshit ten minutes into your biggest show ever thats not a good sign...Jeff Hardy debut was stupid they could have done so much more. There Beer Money,Rhyno and MMG getting jumped backstage went no where. We got twenty minutes of commercials and Hogans limo circling the studio, and when Hogan finally shows up he botches his interview by saying he has been talking to the guys in the back all day. Orlando Jordan, Val Venis and the fucking Nasty Boys get more air time then Daniels, Morgan and hernandze. They did nothing with Flair other then have him shake hands with everyone. Also the production values suck it's one of the biggest problems Tna has when you compare them to the wwe.

It just seemed like hogan and friends stroking their egos agian

The only bright spot was AJ and Angle match but even that shows the Bischoff still loves hotshotting the PPV

87The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i like it when TNA started. it was high flying action and then they tried to be like the WWE and it turned to crap. let WWE do what they are good at and you have to try to do something else cause if you do the same as the WWE you will loss

88The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:54 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm watching Impact! now...no that fan didn't just call out Vince McMahon!

Raw was decent but TNA looks very interesting-it's my first time watching it and as small as hell their arena is...it looks a bit better than WWE's if just bigger. I'll be back for my take on it...

89The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:34 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just read on Booker T's Wiki that he will be going back to the WWE. Alright, this is good as a weapon for the franchise to use...I remember saying, "Welcome to ECW" about this news last year but Vince should put him on Raw obviously.

I'm going to check out what the WWE Universe forums are buzzing about this war.

90The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:45 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All hail.... King Bookah!

91The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:00 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hahaha! Is CM Punk supposed to be Jesus on Smackdown? Laughing

92The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:21 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What's with the puffy eyes?

93The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mike Tyson made me laugh every time he spoke. *lol* He made me laugh so he was a good guest I guess.

94The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:52 am

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Mike Tyson made me laugh every time he spoke. *lol* He made me laugh so he was a good guest I guess.

I enjoyed it also ,but Tyson's parts were so heavily edited I found it distracting

95The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:31 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That guy with Jesus Punk, I just realized by the massive tattoo on his arm that its Festus.

96The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 am

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

I thought The Miz cut a good promo on Raw.

97The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:01 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

So I am watching Impact now, and here is my thought. If they give Eric B the reigns of this program he could turn it into a thing better than WWE.... He was able to do it with WCW so who knows...... Competition makes everyone better....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

98The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:25 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bischoff is essentially running the show now already.

99The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am interested in the whole Bret Hart thing they are doing in WWE. A match between him and Vince would be awesome but I wonder how they would do that considering Bret's concussion. I doubt medically speaking he's cleared to take a lot of bumps.

100The Official WWE Raw Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official WWE Raw Thread Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Matt

Matt
Pirate
Pirate

jaydee74 wrote:I am interested in the whole Bret Hart thing they are doing in WWE. A match between him and Vince would be awesome but I wonder how they would do that considering Bret's concussion. I doubt medically speaking he's cleared to take a lot of bumps.

It will most likely be a match like the Vince vs Trump from a few years ago. They will both pic reps to fight for them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum