Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kick-Ass

+44
MillionDollarGeek
Thundermatts
Nymn
Sapphire Gypsy
(._Y_.)
Demonweasel
Scarie187
melvinlikechris
JonSpangler
Paroxysm
colossus1979
Hannibal king
Bigtymin504
Warren_Worthington IV
supervenom
Sandman
Spazzy
Rath99
Foreigner_Man
Off_White_Lantern
MikeSabian
Astro13Zombie
hrdwrkngXsoldier
LordD3r3k
Spaced4SimonPegg
Tom
ChrisToPhenom
shining knight
jaydee74
pumkinheadfan
prescribeddrone
riv1
AlienIncognito
deadbolt85
Fresh03
Denim
Administrator
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
Silent K
TENIME_art
Debaser77
Lee
BlueMaxx
48 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176Kick-Ass - Page 8 Empty Re: Kick-Ass Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

As I said on Facebook, the movie was "meh" for me. I didn't like the book and gave it up, and expected not to enjoy the movie at all. That said, there were a few amusing parts and nothing I totally hated. I don't get where Knize says there were "goosebump" moments, but then again, maybe you had to read the book for that effect.

Favorite part of the movie?

"We're going to be late"
"We've got ten minutes, we'll be fine. We'll only miss the previews"
"But I wanted some popcorn"
"When we get to the theater, get Chris some popcorn. What do you want to drink, pepsi?"
"Yeah"
"And a pepsi... I'll have an icee... Mixed... Like when they mix the red one and the blue one... And some strawberry twizzlers"

I didn't think that scene was ever going to end, and I loved it.

177Kick-Ass - Page 8 Empty Re: Kick-Ass Wed May 12, 2010 3:16 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally just saw this, it was good. Very good performances all around. The fight scenes, especially with Hit-Girl, were great. And some really funny parts too. Plus, the changes from the comic actually improved the story I thought. Good job overall by Millar and company.

178Kick-Ass - Page 8 Empty Re: Kick-Ass Wed May 12, 2010 10:19 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Finally just saw this, it was good. Very good performances all around. The fight scenes, especially with Hit-Girl, were great. And some really funny parts too. Plus, the changes from the comic actually improved the story I thought. Good job overall by Millar and company.
Agreed.

179Kick-Ass - Page 8 Empty Re: Kick-Ass Wed May 12, 2010 11:28 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:As I said on Facebook, the movie was "meh" for me. I didn't like the book and gave it up, and expected not to enjoy the movie at all. That said, there were a few amusing parts and nothing I totally hated. I don't get where Knize says there were "goosebump" moments, but then again, maybe you had to read the book for that effect.

Favorite part of the movie?

"We're going to be late"
"We've got ten minutes, we'll be fine. We'll only miss the previews"
"But I wanted some popcorn"
"When we get to the theater, get Chris some popcorn. What do you want to drink, pepsi?"
"Yeah"
"And a pepsi... I'll have an icee... Mixed... Like when they mix the red one and the blue one... And some strawberry twizzlers"

I didn't think that scene was ever going to end, and I loved it.

Did you notice Mark Strong dropped his "mobster" accent during that scene? I was expecting more of that, the tough guy persona when he's with his men and a different take when he's with his son but it never really popped up again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum