Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Avengers Film Thread

+32
Gandicles
Airwolf
Thundermatts
Astro13Zombie
MikeSabian
Spazzy
G_Zatara
Denim
UltimateUltimacy
rwe1138
BlueMaxx
dmahoney
Janson
Foreigner_Man
TENIME_art
comicgeekelly
Administrator
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
supervenom
colossus1979
Paroxysm
Silent K
Batman25JM
Zeroskull21
Gojiratoho
DickGrayson007
Joshua
Sandman
Bigtymin504
jaydee74
MillionDollarGeek
ChrisToPhenom
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

151The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:57 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Official Avengers logo!
The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Avengers-site

All the Marvel Film Panel news:
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=27445

152The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 AvengersAssemble2

Man, this is gonna be epic.

why is jr hair sooo long?!?

i kinda like it wub

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

153The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's the epic introduction.

154The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:59 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

The only thing missing from that bit is one of them (either Joss, Sammy J, Downey or Evans, imo) yelling "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

155The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

On a side note, Feige announced that Marvel Studios got the rights to Punisher back. Maybe now we'll finally see the character done justice, whether that's in the Marvel Movie-verse or maybe a gritty TV show.

156The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:56 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Feige on what's next after Avengers.
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=20585

On What Movies Will Follow The Avengers After 2012:

"What happens after Avengers is what's being discussed now. Obviously, you've heard about Doctor Strange. I've been a vocal fan of Strange for a long time. Black Panther, I think, I mentioned recently. Fraction and Brubaker's reinvention of Iron Fist has gotten me excited to do some version of that in our world."

On The Recently Rumored Short Films:

"There's nothing actively being done with that. In the discussions of 'How do we do more with more of our characters?' and characters that may not fit in giant Ken Branagh-sized films, but who we'd love to bring to life somehow."

And finally, IGN's reporter managed to ask Kevin Feige whether there was any truth to the recent news that Grey's Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey is the favourite to play the Sorcerer Supreme, to which he apparently: ..."chuckled and said no.

On Renner as Hawkeye and potential solo Hawkeye films!
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=20574

We'd talked to Renner before about the character and it sort of floated around out there and he got nominated [for an Academy Award as Best Actor for The Hurt Locker] and he had this great success with Hurt Locker," Feige recalled.

"And then the rubber sort of hit the road and we realized we were actually going to put this character in The Avengers and we went back to see if he was still interested and he was and we were able to make a deal with him. And we hope to develop a standalone franchise for him after The Avengers."

He added, "Another reason why you go for an actor like Renner is you hope not to just cast an ensemble. It's an ensemble that you hope are rich enough and real enough and the actor can portray and embody this enough that they can crack out and carry their own film."

157The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Here's the epic introduction.

thumbs up

158The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have to say that I'm not worried about this movie at all. I'm 99% sure I'll love it. I've loved every show Joss Whedon has done, Serenity is my favorite Sci-Fi movie of all time, and Astonishing X-Men is not only my favorite X-Men run ever, but one of my favorite comic runs ever.

159The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:10 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"reprising the role of Bruce Banner...Mark Ruffalo!"

lmao I love me some RDJ.

160The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:07 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
I'm kind of with you. The more I see pictures, the more I'm unsure. Mixed bag, really. Cool settings, costumes are...okay, actors are still worrying me, Joss Whedon is good in my book, just not sure about this task. The combo of resolute collaboration and Marvel Studios yet to really fuck up are really what's giving me hope.
^^^

161The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Boo-urns on the Ant-Man joke. dry

At least give Fillion a cameo as Pym. Not Ant-Man. Not Giant-Man. Not Goliath. Not Wasp. Hank Pym. Please.

I'm so glad that Hawkeye's official. Jeremy Renner is Clint Barton. Very Happy

Batman25JM wrote:Serenity is my favorite Sci-Fi movie of all time

Same.

162The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i just impregnated my boxers from veiwing all those pictures. neutral

163The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Please keep Nathon Fillion as far from this as possible. This of all things, doesn't need to turn into just another Whedon thing. This film needs to be Avengers first, directed by that super duper cult fave second. Or you know, hundreth.

164The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:40 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NO! i want SMG as WASP NOW!! get summer glau and dushku in it as ms marvel and she-hulk.....be a regular "whedonverse reunion"

165The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:36 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fuck the correlation between Fillion & Whedon.

I think Fillion would be a good actor to play Hank Pym.

166The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:Fuck the correlation between Fillion & Whedon.

100% agreed.

167The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:41 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And Hugo Weaving should play Janet.

168The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shake my head Rolling Eyes

169The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:Here's the epic introduction.

thumbs up

Oh hell yeah! So awesome!

Bigtymin504 wrote:"reprising the role of Bruce Banner...Mark Ruffalo!"

lmao I love me some RDJ.
That was fucking classic.

I do too but I thought I heard that he wouldn't have the time to be in the movie but I think Fillion would have been great as Pym. I would have liked that.

170The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:40 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i agree, but you can't deny that he got the job as pym.....POSSIBLY because of the correlation. he does have a body of work that could speak for itself....but where do you really remember him from? besides that, whedon is always loyal to actors he works with if he can be, when the situation allows. let's be honest they probably didn't have people clammoring to BE hank pym...but if they had gone with a more known actor i doubt they would have turned it down. i imagine the paychecks are already through the roof, so this was a way to kill 2 birds, get a lesser known actor who might not get paid as much, AND get whedon an actor he was familiar with to be a buffer for the ones who didn't.

171The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:49 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hmm there is only one woman and one black guy in the avengers lineup.......yeaup its definitely pro american!

172The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:52 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:hmm there is only one woman and one black guy in the avengers lineup.......yeaup its definitely pro american!

well if you wanna split hairs, the black guy that's there...shouldn't even be there....it should be a different black guy.

173The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^THIS!

lol!

174The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:"reprising the role of Bruce Banner...Mark Ruffalo!"

lmao I love me some RDJ.

That was fucking classic.

Yeah, that was great.

175The Avengers Film Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

I'd love Fillion as Antman, but if it's not happening, oh well. Loved that pic of all those guys, I feel like someone clubbed me over the head and now I've only realized this is actually happening. Can't effin wait!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum