Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Avengers Film Thread

+32
Gandicles
Airwolf
Thundermatts
Astro13Zombie
MikeSabian
Spazzy
G_Zatara
Denim
UltimateUltimacy
rwe1138
BlueMaxx
dmahoney
Janson
Foreigner_Man
TENIME_art
comicgeekelly
Administrator
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
supervenom
colossus1979
Paroxysm
Silent K
Batman25JM
Zeroskull21
Gojiratoho
DickGrayson007
Joshua
Sandman
Bigtymin504
jaydee74
MillionDollarGeek
ChrisToPhenom
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

51The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon May 31, 2010 7:57 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I dunno why but to me it seems like Josh Holloway is a bit too old for Hawkeye. I've always pictured Clint as a fairly young hothead and for some reason Holloway doesn't seem right for that IMO, could be wrong though.

52The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon May 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

For me age has gone out the window. With RDJ being older than Chris Evans I really don't care if they play with the ages a little anymore. And I honestly don't think that Holloway looks that old.

53The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:For me age has gone out the window. With RDJ being older than Chris Evans I really don't care if they play with the ages a little anymore. And I honestly don't think that Holloway looks that old.

Meh, I think those are different cases since Cap has to be younger for his origin to make sense. But I feel like Clint should be the hotshot young gun and not sure if Holloway could pull that off. But I'm certainly open to it.

54The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:27 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd love to see him as Hawkeye. It'd be hard to see him beyond any role other than Hawkeye. He fits the Ultimate version perfectly.

I'm only sad that Jensen Ackles is now where to be seen here. He would have worked well as well. Maybe Jensen Ackles could be Hawkeye and Josh as a prominent SHIELD agent (or vice versa--that might work better with Ackles as the SHEILD agent dismissive of superheroes in general - a more smart-alecky Clay Quartermain). I'd love to see the back and forth banter.

As for Pym, for whatever reason, I keep thinking Jake Gyllenhaal (a less buff version) could work. I'm not sure why.

55The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah, I still wish Jensen Ackles was going to be someone. I still wish he was going to be Cap. I'm trying to think of other Avengers he could be. What about Wonder Man? I don't know.

56The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^You know, I always thought Ackles would make a great Cap or Hawkeye. Now that Cap is cast, I think he would make a great Clint!

57The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^I'd definitely be happy with him as Hawkeye.

58The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:35 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Josh Holloway in negotiations for a Marvel movie?
http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheDogPound/news/?a=18654

The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Hot-list-josh-holloway-2

Don't know how legit this is, but still fun to ponder Laughing

Hank Pym? Hawkeye? Other?
I could see him as Hawkeye. That would be neat.

59The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In any case, I leave this here:

The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 12755110

Better image:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img690/9318/1275519429107.png

Suspect

60The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:17 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:In any case, I leave this here:

The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 12755110

Better image:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img690/9318/1275519429107.png

Suspect

Yeah I saw this stuff around the net, makes me giddy! Laughing

Love the Hulk news report and the areas on the map...Wakanda and Atlantis have me veeery intrigued.

61The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:23 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Neal-renner-castingcomparisons-tsr

Dude! Jeremy Renner in final negotiations for Hawkeye!!

http://www.heatvisionblog.com/2010/06/jeremy-renner-poised-to-join-marvels-avengers.html

And Neal McDonough reportedly cast as Dum Dum Dugan in the Cap movie!

http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/06/03/neal-mcdonough-jeremy-renner-join-the-marvel-universe/

Hells yeah! Very Happy

62The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:41 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Wow.

63The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:57 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow indeed lol. I had a feeling Renner and Marvel were just being coy about this.

64The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:28 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He's out, now he's in? wacko Oye lol. The final cast should be interesting. I'm impressed by all the relatively big stars that are coming out for this.

65The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:39 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If they get Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, I think I'll have to buy my ticket today. I remember seeing him in an episode of "Angel" where he played the disciple of Angelus and then he was in a cop show recently called "The Unusuals" which I really enjoyed and was sad to see it get cancelled.

66The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:54 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

Renner is also a great choice for Hawkeye.

The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 340x_avengers

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

67The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:40 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

jaydee74 wrote:If they get Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, I think I'll have to buy my ticket today. I remember seeing him in an episode of "Angel" where he played the disciple of Angelus and then he was in a cop show recently called "The Unusuals" which I really enjoyed and was sad to see it get cancelled.
I don't remember him at all from Angel, but everything about The Unusuals was perfect (if there's one last thing TENIME and I still agree about, it's this...)

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

68The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:28 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:If they get Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, I think I'll have to buy my ticket today. I remember seeing him in an episode of "Angel" where he played the disciple of Angelus and then he was in a cop show recently called "The Unusuals" which I really enjoyed and was sad to see it get cancelled.
I don't remember him at all from Angel, but everything about The Unusuals was perfect (if there's one last thing TENIME and I still agree about, it's this...)
Jeremy Renner was in one episode of Angel during the first season. In the episode, Angel is having dreams where he is killing people and when he wakes up, that person from his dream has died in real life. The police were calling the killer I believe the Pope Killer since the killer was cutting a cross into the cheek of his victim. This is the episode where Kate Lockley discovers that Angel is a vampire.

69The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:26 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Renner also played Jeffrey Dahmer in Dahmer and Doyle in 28 Weeks Later.

70The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Neal McDonough as Dum Dum is pretty inspired casting. I'm still skeptical that such a broad comic book movie can work, but they're certainly heading in the right direction.

71The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:36 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Renner also played Jeffrey Dahmer in Dahmer and Doyle in 28 Weeks Later.

yeah, he was pretty good in 28 weeks later, he was using a rifle but i guess he'll use the marksman training or they'll refresh it somehow. i'm just waiting for the inevitable "nose to nose" scene they'll have with him and cap in this movie. yes

Joshua wrote:Neal McDonough as Dum Dum is pretty inspired casting. I'm still skeptical that such a broad comic book movie can work, but they're certainly heading in the right direction.

if anything they'll definitely earn an "E" for effort....they are really pulling out all the stops it seems.

72The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hopefully they'd earn an A for effort. I don't think most educational institutions recognize the 'E' grade. Wink

73The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:26 am

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Hopefully they'd earn an A for effort. I don't think most educational institutions recognize the 'E' grade. Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

.........i'll tase you... neutral neutral

74The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rumor: Nathan Fillion cast as Hank Pym and Eva Longoria cast as Wasp?!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheDogPound/news/?a=19339

The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Nathan-fillion-ant-man-the-avengers-castThe Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 AVNGS_005

Take it for what it's worth...

75The Avengers Film Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Avengers Film Thread Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:36 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fillion as Antman = Awesome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum